Jessontheplussize #20 bought 20+ dresses, just to dress up as a watermelon for her big birthday bash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the size of her sunbathing by the pool. What has she done to herself. Also that floatie did not want to float with her on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes. This.
I know they’re perfectly entitled to eat what they like, when they like - I feel bad for commenting on how much they ate the other day, and yes, maybe I wouldn’t have done if they weren’t overweight.
My real point was that they’re very young to be going on like this; not just on holiday but all the time. They seem like a lovely couple but they’re destroying their health.
As I say, I’m a greedy guts myself but sometimes even I am baffled by how much they consume.
Apologies if I’ve offended anyone.
Anyhow, they seem to be enjoying the break and it looks like a really nice place they’re staying in :)
I was 20 stone 2 years ago. As covid hit I was terrifying of dying because I was obese and your chances of survival if you got it at my weight were slim. I now weigh 7.5 stone. My comment is that I was a secret eater. At night when my husband was in bed. I would never eat that amount of food in front of people, let alone on Instagram. I’d be mortified! I suppose you could say good for her that she is comfortable in her own skin, I just find it gluttony of the highest order. On holiday I don’t blame her, but as someone wrote they eat like this everyday. I worry so much for their lives.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was 20 stone 2 years ago. As covid hit I was terrifying of dying because I was obese and your chances of survival if you got it at my weight were slim. I now weigh 7.5 stone. My comment is that I was a secret eater. At night when my husband was in bed. I would never eat that amount of food in front of people, let alone on Instagram. I’d be mortified! I suppose you could say good for her that she is comfortable in her own skin, I just find it gluttony of the highest order. On holiday I don’t blame her, but as someone wrote they eat like this everyday. I worry so much for their lives.
thats an amazing achievement in 2 years! How did you do it?!

Reactions: 3
She eats like she is starving 🤢

Who can be arsed to film all that bollocks ..

do we need to see her applying skin care ?

Are people really watching her in MEXICO to see her wash her face ?

I like Jess but she really is bloody clueless about making interesting content 🥱🥱
I wouldn’t follow any skincare routine she has because her skin is 🤮🤮 I’m a big lass myself but putting all that grease into your body has got to come out somewhere…I get her brand is being a plus size model but you can still be healthy and plus size you don’t need to be disgustingly gluttonous

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she's editing videos when she's on holiday, just enjoy your holiday ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mili went dressed as the Doppler effect. Jess should reallllly check the auto generated comments before she posts….

Sooo, two weeks of eating at the hotel restaurant and never leaving? Bizarre! Sight seeing?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She never left the hotel before on their last holiday so I’m not surprised she isn’t going to this time either. It’s such bizarre behaviour to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She never left the hotel before on their last holiday so I’m not surprised she isn’t going to this time either. It’s such bizarre behaviour to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ahh I only stumbled across her recently. Surely they can’t do this for 2 weeks? I mean I get relaxing but get out and the country?!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why Jess has travelled all that way to do what she is doing either.

I get people have said here that they love Mexico and the hotels, service and Mexican people are brilliant and but if Jess and Milli are going to do is sit around the pool and eat then I have to say the pool area doesn’t look all that and they admit themselves the food is mediocre so far.

I hope they leave the hotel complex and have a look around locally at least

Ahh I only stumbled across her recently. Surely they can’t do this for 2 weeks? I mean I get relaxing but get out and the country?!
It’s what they did last time - they never left the grounds of the hotel once. She had to address it on her stories as quite a few people were stumped by this as well. I can’t actually remember the reasoning she gave for not leaving the hotel last time.

Reactions: 2
I feel like they both seem a bit flat on this holiday, I dunno, like bored?
The moaning about the food, which looks fine to me, is annoying and I'm bored myself with the lack of *something* .
I'm going to Morocco in August, not been abroadin 15yrs & honestly, I'm so excited, we've already started looking at places to visit and trips whilst there etc. Just feel like they're just eating and sleeping & are even bored by it themselves. The pic of them together, they looked like a older couple, in fact Jess just looked like her Mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She even said in stories that it’s very “boring” and that they pretty much go to bed after they shower😬😂 oh god they’ve basically paid money to do what they do at home, it’s actually unbelievable how boring their holiday seems so far and she’s even said that on stories so obviously people have said stuff

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think the size that they are plays a big part in it all. They probably don’t have the energy or stamina to do much else.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s super hot in Mexico but that’s part of the beauty of going there, what’s the point of going to a hot destination and just staying in the air conditioned room all day… boring! They might as well have not gone, just seems so dead💀 it seems to me like Jess has more fun when her mum is there

Reactions: 9
Bit late to the party so sorry to mention this after the subject is done but, she’s just using Millie for content as people said they liked his haul etc. sad when youre that desperate you have to use your partner.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.