Jessontheplussize #21 100 new dresses going Klarna bananas, oh dear me I miss me Donald Stanley pyjamas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Loobloo for the thread title
Screenshot_20220518-102756.png

If anyone wants to do a recap please do so.
*Jess as the title states, bought a hell of a lot of clothes from ASOS for her holiday, sent most of them back, but posted the aff links to them.
*Jess' best haul was the one Millie did imo.
*Jess has another collection coming out and this is the best one yet according to her.
*Jess and Millie are finally on holiday and haven't left the resort yet.
*Jess swapped pasta with Millie, but wouldn't swap dessert.
*Jess ordered a new black maxi skirt to replace the one that Poppy the twit never gave back.

I can't think of anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks to @Loobloo for the thread title
View attachment 1275423

If anyone wants to do a recap please do so.
*Jess as the title states, bought a hell of a lot of clothes from ASOS for her holiday, sent most of them back, but posted the aff links to them.
*Jess' best haul was the one Millie did imo.
*Jess has another collection coming out and this is the best one yet according to her.
*Jess and Millie are finally on holiday and haven't left the resort yet.
*Jess swapped pasta with Millie, but wouldn't swap dessert.
*Jess ordered a new black maxi skirt to replace the one that Poppy the twit never gave back.

I can't think of anything else.
*Jess still won’t admit she’s now bigger than a size 24 and goes to great lengths to confuse followers about what ‘true to size’ actually means

*Jess feels the need to make a massive point if she can squeeze herself into a large fitting size 22 or 24 and won’t miss an opportunity to show that an outfit could have been sized down by pulling at the tiniest bit of extra material

*A few tattlers have admitted to wanting to shag Millie 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
*Jess still won’t admit she’s now bigger than a size 24 and goes to great lengths to confuse followers about what ‘true to size’ actually means

*Jess feels the need to make a massive point if she can squeeze herself into a large fitting size 22 or 24 and won’t miss an opportunity to show that an outfit could have been sized down by pulling at the tiniest bit of extra material

*A few tattlers have admitted to wanting to shag Millie 😆
Oh god I laughed out loud and scared myself at the Milli comment! 🤣🤣

* don't forget gurls to add a cheap belt and snaaaatch that waist in.

* she's on her 1000th different foundation that she claims to luuuvsss plus somehow majored to convince Boots that she's the queen of spot juicing/ skincare 🤮😵💫

*ITS are continuing to do her dirty by cashing in on the fat £ by getting her to pretend she loves all the dated floral prints in polyester...she clearly hates the clothes but is happily accepting the paycheque!

• Haha
I can see why if you’re working full time and have a million different things to juggle, then a beach holiday doing duck all might be just what you need but for Jess? Nah. What does she need a rest from? Going to the post office with all her ASOS returns?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can see why if you’re working full time and have a million different things to juggle, then a beach holiday doing duck all might be just what you need but for Jess? Nah. What does she need a rest from? Going to the post office with all her ASOS returns?
Nope because she gets her elderly grandparents to do that for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this is so true!
I love sitting round the pool but there's also so much stuff to see in Mexico too, it's such a shame they aren't making the most of it .

Reactions: 6
I've just done a 2 week holiday in the sun, all inclusive and it was amazing! Reading books on the beach/by the pool, enjoying the feeling of actual sun on my skin, few drinks, lovely food and quality time with my husband. Not really understanding the whole shock horror 😱 around lack of sight seeing or day trips... some people just don't want to and it doesn't mean its a wasted holiday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I've just done a 2 week holiday in the sun, all inclusive and it was amazing! Reading books on the beach/by the pool, enjoying the feeling of actual sun on my skin, few drinks, lovely food and quality time with my husband. Not really understanding the whole shock horror 😱 around lack of sight seeing or day trips... some people just don't want to and it doesn't mean its a wasted holiday 😂
I agree but they seemed bored and like there’s something lacking. Maybe it’s because they usually don’t go on holiday just the 2 of them for as long? Not sure 🤔

I did an 11 day all inclusive in Cancun in my early 30s with my partner. We only did 1 day trip to Chichen Itza and a cenote, went out 1 night on the strip and did 2 or 3 trips to the shopping malls up the road. The rest of the time we relaxed but also did a few activities the resort put on like quizzes, pool parties, spa/ massage, cookery and cocktail classes and chatting to people at the hotel bars! I was just starting to feel bored towards the end but I felt it was varied enough to really enjoy the overall experience. I don’t think I’d go back and do the same thing again because there’s so much more to a holiday and to see around the world.

Without sounding like a snob (if I am, who cares) the hotel she’s stopping in looks really basic from what I can see and at the lower end compared to most of what they offer out there in terms of luxury all inclusive resorts! I also have a busy full time job so I’m permitted to sit on my fat arse by the pool for a long time 😂

Last edited:
Yeah to be fair this is why I said every one of us is different on this haha, I bet you and your hubby probably have really important jobs or something? Maybe I’m wrong there but I can definitely see why if you were run off your feet with your job why 2 weeks relaxing would seem like fun but Jess has already said how bored she is and I get the feeling something isn’t quite right with their relationship at the moment, she was NEVER on her phone this much on their last holiday, yes she showed the bikini dancing and the odd cocktail pic but she literally hasn’t put her phone down

• Heart
Yeah to be fair this is why I said every one of us is different on this haha, I bet you and your hubby probably have really important jobs or something? Maybe I’m wrong there but I can definitely see why if you were run off your feet with your job why 2 weeks relaxing would seem like fun but Jess has already said how bored she is and I get the feeling something isn’t quite right with their relationship at the moment, she was NEVER on her phone this much on their last holiday, yes she showed the bikini dancing and the odd cocktail pic but she literally hasn’t put her phone down
Tbf, you assume right about our jobs, they're quite stressful and we have a degree of "responsibility" so time away to do F all is the one!!
Totally agree on the phone situation, couldn't imagine filming everything for the gram and defeats the point of them going away for their anniversary surely!

Reactions: 9
To be honest they spend a lot of time together don’t they with Jess at home all the time now
So it probably feels like they are doing the same but in a different country
There is no absence and no chance to miss each other as they always together
Unlike if me and my hubby went away it would be lovely spending two weeks away together as we both work long hours and don’t have a lot of time together

Reactions: 7
Tbh I have felt like Jess’ relationship with milli seemed dead from a while back, when they interact it doesn’t seem like two people who are married interact? They come across as roommates.. I doubt they have the liveliest sex life. Jess doesn’t seem to be able to move around much and so I doubt their sex life is good at the moment. When I was at my heaviest was also the time my sex drive was at its lowest. A combination of feeling insecure, getting so out of breath it felt like I was going to have a heart attack and also just not being able to feel “sexy” the weight that I was. I suspect this is the same thing Jess is going through. Their relationship has seemed quite different since her weight gain. I believe also her not working has put strain on their relationship. Also just want to say I in no way am saying fat people can’t have sex, just that when you are fatter it’s harder and if you are conscious of your size, it can be hard to let go and be sexual with your partner if you’re not feeling sexy yourself. Just wanted to put that out there

Reactions: 11
In no way am I jumping on the “I’d shag Milli” train but he really looks like he’s lost a bit of weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it’s personal choice what we enjoy on holiday isn’t it. I work on a busy ward for 12 hour days on my feet mostly, yet even on my days off I don’t sit and completely do nothing,
And the same on holiday. I can do it for a few hours but then I need to move my body and occupy myself more than just reading or watching tv etc. I’m the same on holidays.

I did those kind of holidays when I was young and out till silly o clock and needed to veg out to recover . But I’m far too restless now, even though the rest would be good for me tbh.

Back to Jess it is quite far to go to stay just in resort but I’ve never been to Mexico maybe the resort is enough. I get some people don’t like excursions etc especially if it’s hot and packed together. Does seem like you could get a similar holiday a little closer to home and cheaper. ( maybe not cheaper these days!)

• Heart
She's used to her mum being with her on holiday so must be difficult just having Milli to entertain her!

Reactions: 5
I dont have a problem with them doing duck all. But why fly 12 hours? Just seems odd.
Millie looks like Elon Musk 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In no way am I jumping on the “I’d shag Milli” train but he really looks like he’s lost a bit of weight.
It’s a slippery slope…

One minute you’re acknowledging he may have lost some weight, and then before you know it you’re imagining him giving you a foot massage in one of his trendy ASOS haul outfits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I dont have a problem with them doing duck all. But why fly 12 hours? Just seems odd.
Millie looks like Elon Musk 😬
I'll just say it's not for me, just lounging round a pool as it bores me, however if that's what they want Jess wants then fair enough. I just can't fathom why you'd fly all that way to do that when they could go to Spain or Greece to do the same thing, each to their own. Also her holiday content is dull, she needs to take a break from instagram and just enjoy her holiday. I imagine all she thinks about is making content, instead of enjoying herself.

Reactions: 7
It’s a slippery slope…

One minute you’re acknowledging he may have lost some weight, and then before you know it you’re imagining him giving you a foot massage in one of his trendy ASOS haul outfits
That’s killed me off 😂😭

tbf he’s a simple bloke in the nicest of terms and he seems like a laugh and someone you could get on with

I usto really like Jess at one point but now she just gets on my tits 24/7

And that bikini she had on, not seen that in a haul she’s done, so another pile of clothes she must have ordered from somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.