Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got it gifted - I don't think she's ever paid for any of their jewellery. That's why it's £95 of course - customers are paying for influencers' freebies.
Out of principle, I'd never buy anything from that Pickle and Polish woman. She gifts SO MUCH to all of the plus size influences, then tries to reap back the pennies by charging honest working folk an arm and a leg for essentially a wonky piece of silver.

Nah mate. Stick your acorns and rainbows up your chuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Jess seems very sad and deflated these days … she’s lost her mojo I feel … somethings amiss with her

Reactions: 7
Maybe if she had a routine, did more during the day and actually had a purpose other than to do housework, reply to emails and flog tit on insta she would sleep better.

If she's dealing with mental health demons then I do feel incredibly sorry for her that in this new "job" that she can't just take time away.. but I do think some simple changes would help her.

Vitamin D, take Darcy for a walk, eat a vegetable, get dressed before noon.

I don't get the impression she reads this thread but I hope someone in her life will try to motivate her to look after herself (not even referring to losing weight here.)

Just take care of your body (the body you insist you love) and take care of your mind. It can be so easy to slip into low moods/not sleeping because you have a routine change or sudden lack of routine.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why whenever Jess is more lazy than normal people start mentioning mental health / depression. She’s just a lazy twit. As for not sleeping. Yet again she does piss all every day. Ordering some clothes once every week or so and putting a face on then recording yourself and uploading it to Instagram is hardly hard work not to mention a full time job. Sorry I just can’t feel pity for her . She’s brought it on herself when she sold her soul to ITS. I definitely think she’s huffed with them after seeing how flash other people are treat. She will be back at the bank or dentist in 2022.
And the way she goes on about housework. There’s 2 of them in a 3 bed house, yet again hardly a mansion, no kids to clean up after, she doesn’t walk the dog. Her idea of cleaning will be running the Hoover over and washing the dishes. Stuff most of us do daily while working a full time job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe if she had a routine, did more during the day and actually had a purpose other than to do housework, reply to emails and flog tit on insta she would sleep better.

If she's dealing with mental health demons then I do feel incredibly sorry for her that in this new "job" that she can't just take time away.. but I do think some simple changes would help her.

Vitamin D, take Darcy for a walk, eat a vegetable, get dressed before noon.

I don't get the impression she reads this thread but I hope someone in her life will try to motivate her to look after herself (not even referring to losing weight here.)

Just take care of your body (the body you insist you love) and take care of your mind. It can be so easy to slip into low moods/not sleeping because you have a routine change or sudden lack of routine.
How many emails can she genuinely have to respond to?!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she will show us hotel room tours after this. She must feel a bit of embarrassment about driving to places and showing off where she was staying. I did think going to nat West Christmas party was her building some bridges to see if she can come back if it doesn't work out

Reactions: 7
It would do her the world of good to have a part time job again and have more structure to her day. It would also make her more relatable (again) rather than the full time insta hun gig.

Reactions: 8
I definitely agree she’s quite unhappy, she doesn’t have any routine and lives life like a teen with no goals or aspirations. And also I don’t believe the whole “replying to emails” crap. That’s just excuses. She’s obviously being kept up because she’s anxious about her future. Anyone would be especially when she sees just how fast relationships with brands can change especially when they find someone else to flog.

Reactions: 6
Oh god, I had to unfollow selfloveliv because all the horribly unflattering photos made me feel worse about myself, like fuckinell is that what I might look like to other people 😂
Oh god just searched her up and she loves posing like she’s had a lobotomy doesn’t she, can see what you mean actually that makes me feel better about myself tho cause I’m happy I don’t look like that or pose like I’m lost 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god just searched her up and she loves posing like she’s had a lobotomy doesn’t she, can see what you mean actually that makes me feel better about myself tho cause I’m happy I don’t look like that or pose like I’m lost 😂😂😂
Awful, like she's had a lobotomy is the perfect description 😂

Ok I’m in love with them
Ash range is so good
I’m normally 14-16 and these are a 12 so glad I sized down ❤
So I’m not sure about Jess and the whole size down thing
Maybe with ITS but not every where that she orders from as I’m defo not a 12 in new look etc
OMG maybe Jess is right then??
tou look fantastic in that! Love it x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I’m in love with them
Ash range is so good
I’m normally 14-16 and these are a 12 so glad I sized down ❤
So I’m not sure about Jess and the whole size down thing
Maybe with ITS but not every where that she orders from as I’m defo not a 12 in new look etc
You look amazing and from what I can see they actually look good quality.

Reactions: 4
Thank you
Can honestly say I feel amazing in the dresses ❤

Thank you
But I wouldn’t be a size 12 anywhere else I just kept reading about sizing down so I did and I also had a jac jossa dress before in a 16 thinking it would be like boohoo and come up small and it was a massive x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.