Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shoes remind me of Pods back in the day can anyone remember them in the late 90s? Xx
Ha, ha yes, I remember them, more early 90's for me, I wore them in high school when I was 13, so around 93

Reactions: 2
Ha, ha yes, I remember them, more early 90's for me, I wore them in high school when I was 13, so around 93
Aw were they? Lol. I didn’t have any I had kickers but I always wanted pods! X

Don't get me started....the shoes!! The size of that buffet for 3???
The pyjamas??
That's quite enough 🙈

I thought her Mum lived with someone? He doesn't seem to be there. She never seems to do anything with Millie's family

Reactions: 1
5F8F4393-FFBA-4E72-88B5-68AF3C33C219.png
C9B7FBCB-4D0D-4A5F-9265-2A3E391E3629.jpeg
Why have they staged this? In stories his pjs are “accidentally” back to front but in their pics at the tree they’re round the right way.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.