Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 888195
We all remember her like this but in fact, it didn't last long. Here she is at 18 (I believe even bigger than she is now) vs almost 29.
She used to look so good, her fashion, her style, her hair. She’s turned into this disgusting slob who just makes fun of herself now.

I brought a fair amount of what she used to show back in the day, yes she still wore some tight things but her styling was great.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Her talking about the pjs but ‘not an ad but I work with in the style’
Surely if she’s working with them and talking about their products then it’s an advert??

Wish she would back off from in the style they are crap. She had better content at one time.

Reactions: 13
Her talking about the pjs but ‘not an ad but I work with in the style’
Surely if she’s working with them and talking about their products then it’s an advert??

Wish she would back off from in the style they are crap. She had better content at one time.
Absolutely and it's annoys me that she and Callie Thorpe is another that's spouts the same old bullshit..you are talking about the clothes, you are promoting the time they go on sale etc so you are advertising them!

The way they say this is not an #ad when it's clearly them advertising I'm sure goes against the ASA rules. Perhaps Jess needs to remind herself of them 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories. How much grease is on those eggs?
Also, she really doesn’t help herself does she? Went to a farm shop full of fresh fruit & veg. Bought eggs and milk. And probably some cakes too.
Well I mean they are fried eggs, usually fried in oil😂 not water, so unsure why people are shocked at them being oily. She could’ve easily chose a scrambled egg option to be healthier but she chose the fry up…… this woman is probably going to be size 30 by this time next year

Reactions: 12
Well I mean they are fried eggs, usually fried in oil😂 not water, so unsure why people are shocked at them being oily. She could’ve easily chose a scrambled egg option to be healthier but she chose the fry up…… this woman is probably going to be size 30 by this time next year
Nah they are very oily. I’d sent that back, it would be rancid.

• Haha
They might be that oily in the pan but I'd soak some of that up with kitchen roll. Then shove it between some bread with loads of butter on, so probably pointless 😂.

I fancy an egg butty now.

• Haha
Her interior decor is like my Nan’s in the early 80s. That standard lamp and the wicker shelving unit with the rounded top are stand out 80s items. Where can you even buy stuff like that from these days?

Reactions: 10
Her interior decor is like my Nan’s in the early 80s. That standard lamp and the wicker shelving unit with the rounded top are stand out 80s items. Where can you even buy stuff like that from these days?
You're so right! but I think I prefer her house over the horrendous greyed out homes Mrs Hinch needs to answer for 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A huge eye roll at her proclamation that ITS had the best Black Friday sale. Overpriced tat made by cheap labour in nasty man made fibres is never a bargain. I was quite heartened to see the 50% off scam on the still overpriced PJs isn’t proving a great hit - most sizes are still available.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.