Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’s got around for the last 2 days without her car keys 🤔
Granmurs taxi must’ve dropped her to and from work and probably to and from the vets yesterday too 🙄
How did she get home from the gym if the keys were in her bag, or lock and unlock the car when she got out and went into her house🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she’s got around for the last 2 days without her car keys 🤔
Granmurs taxi must’ve dropped her to and from work and probably to and from the vets yesterday too 🙄

If it was me, I’d be using my partners keys - especially if he was working from home. Assuming this is the case for her, this was also explain to why she went to Sainsbury’s as Millie never had the car to do so? She mentioned Millie normally does the shopping I think!

Reactions: 1
I wholeheartedly think the best thing about Jess being a FuLl TiMe InStGrAmEr is we don’t have to be subjected to the ten minute takeover each morning. I hope it’s not on when she goes to the dentist each day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The Shitshow That Is Jess Millichamp😂 did anyone ask her about the balloon? That’s a huge balloon too. They must’ve had a slice of cake in front of her and said if you pose with the balloon we’ll give you some cake and money money money also I actually thought the Trinny makeup looked really good on her! Her skin actually looked nice! She’s so ungrateful... what a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="LellsBells,
I'm sure she said her mum was a single parent and I think she had her young, her mum is only 50, which shocked me as she looks older. Her Grandparents probably aren't that old, but look a lot older. I think they are closer to my parents age, early 70's, which isn't old in this day and age, but her Grandparents dress older and have an old fashioned decorated house. I digress, she's obviously spoilt, I guess partly due to being an only child and also due to spending so much time with her Grandparents, who will have spoilt her and probably helped to bring her up. Anyway, they've all spoilt her too much and look what she's turned into, thanks to them. Her other cousins and Aunty must get pissed off at all the special treatment she gets from the Grandparents.
I think she would have used Millie's keys, but had a big kick off at him over her missing keys. I can't imagine it's been a happy house over the last couple of days.

I also hope the dresses don't sell out, because she's pissing me off at the moment.

Reactions: 4
You can say it’s not dirt or mould but I simply don’t believe she can’t clean that part between her bath panel and her bath. Grim AF.
I agree.
Also, I see the L’Oreal Elvive shampoo despite that she was gifted expensive hair products from different brands! She clearly doesn’t purchase them after selling them, claiming they are amazing and earning off aff links 🙄
I’m losing all my interest in Jess, she used to be relatable and watchable, now I just cringe and feel embarrassed for her… Such a shame.

Reactions: 7
Ha
When she asked what we think of the makeup. How the duck do we know, you've not said what you've used, where or how 😂

The last thing someone with oily, highly textured skin needs is the sheer cream products Trinny London does. It's makeup for posh birds with good skin who are alright going out with a swipe of shimmer across their eyelids and a bit of cream blusher or bronzer. I like a full face and absolutely know it's not the brand for me, or someone like Jess.
Ha ha...I'm not a posh bird...by no means but I do have good skin..years of looking after it! Due to age I wanted to just use cream products, no powder. She 100% hasn't a clue and won't bother to research it either

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think the red and beige dresses are bloody awful! She looks like she is wearing a bin bag.. not flattering in the slightest!

Reactions: 9
Ha

Ha ha...I'm not a posh bird...by no means but I do have good skin..years of looking after it! Due to age I wanted to just use cream products, no powder. She 100% hasn't a clue and won't bother to research it either
Hahaha I was being flippant, but I do imagine those products on a person with a certain type of "look", like very polished but natural with a nice complexion, which Jess is not.

I have good skin in that I don't have wrinkles or blemishes, but I have a million faint freckles that make me look grey so I'm all about that coverage 😂. Not like Jess though, I like it to match my actual skintone 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is very probably an Instagram balloon and not a real balloon. Everyone knows nothing is real on Instagram so my guess is that this was a photo of a balloon filtered to make it look like a real one. Either that or her fear of balloons disappeared at the thought of Instagram notoriety!
I’m sure they’re real, she’s surrounded by them and you can see her reflection in some of them too.
E9561B55-F8AF-4AD3-A9F8-ACBFA640376E.jpeg

I have to admit that I like the red dress 🙊🙈
Me too, hate admitting that 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eugh, those stories about her nails made her sound like such an ungrateful witch. I get it, I’m sure most of us have made bad and rushed choices when getting our nails done, but I think the fact she done that many stories about it and tagged the nail place was just a bit much! Sounds like she’s one of those nightmare clients who go in with no ideas or vision in the first place and expects her nails to magically appear how she wants them 😬

Reactions: 19
So ungrateful, why pay for something your not happy with?! Money doesnt grow on tress!

Reactions: 5
Eugh, those stories about her nails made her sound like such an ungrateful witch. I get it, I’m sure most of us have made bad and rushed choices when getting our nails done, but I think the fact she done that many stories about it and tagged the nail place was just a bit much! Sounds like she’s one of those nightmare clients who go in with no ideas or vision in the first place and expects her nails to magically appear how she wants them 😬
So awkward to tag the business as well - 100% looking for them to be redone for free - so beggy 🤢

Reactions: 13
So awkward to tag the business as well - 100% looking for them to be redone for free - so beggy 🤢
Came on to say exact same!! Why on earth tag them?? Theyre obviously going to offer to redo them...free 🙄
Also...that maxi skirt looks ridiculous on her...who is ordering that???

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.