Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First go at a thread. Well done whoever it was that created the title, I’ve forgotten the name and don’t know how to go back and check without losing everything I’ve done - woo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First go at a thread. Well done whoever it was that created the title, I’ve forgotten the name and don’t know how to go back and check without losing everything I’ve done - woo!
I’ve reported the last thread to be closed. When you create a new one, click report on the post with the new link and let them know and they do it for you. Not trying to moderate, just I know if you don’t create threads properly you can have those privileges taken away x

Reactions: 6
Brilliant title ...she seems to have a theme of returning to jobs

What do we think the highlight of this week be.....sweating and ITS is my bet

Reactions: 3
I know In The Style is cheap tat and we generally don’t have very high expectations but she’s wearing the PETITE jumpsuit and it’s still trailing on the floor.

Jess is about 5’5 I believe so “petite” is basically useless to anyone shorter than 5’6/5’7. I might message her and ask if she’s happy with the petite sizing because that’s ridiculous even from a crap company like ITS.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I know In The Style is cheap tat and we generally don’t have very high expectations but she’s wearing the PETITE jumpsuit and it’s still trailing on the floor.

Jess is about 5’5 I believe so “petite” is basically useless to anyone shorter than 5’6/5’7. I might message her and ask if she’s happy with the petite sizing because that’s ridiculous even from a crap company like ITS.
The sizing doesn’t seem to be great at all!

Reactions: 4
Her belly is sliced in two by her knickers in that latest reel, you can see it in the black jumpsuit -ow!

I am not a fan of shapewear myself but some light control spanx type things would smooth her out a bit and everything would look better, especially when you consider the aim is to flog clothes

Her belly is sliced in two by her knickers in that latest reel, you can see it in the black jumpsuit -ow!

I am not a fan of shapewear myself but some light control spanx type things would smooth her out a bit and everything would look better, especially when you consider the aim is to flog clothes
Even just some normal high waist knickers that come up to her waist would be better! I don't wear shapewear either as I value being able to move and breathe, but I probably would on a photoshoot.

Reactions: 6
That awful, awkward video again. I can barely look it so cringey. She's had a few modelling jobs and still hasn't bothered to learn how to do it

‘ it’s been such a long time since it was released’ ……didn’t realise 7 weeks was a lifetime unless it was sinead o Connor

• Haha
Reactions: 19
None of the clothes fit her! Everything seems either too long or too tight!
The only thing that looks nice is the pink dress which you can’t seem to get hold of!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she's wearing petite size and yet the legs are still dragging on the floor ...she's 5'5 so not that short...the sizing is massively off with that company! But she just ignores that fact !!

Reactions: 10
that’s not her knicker line, looking at her recent underwear picture, her stomach has gotten that big it’s started folding on itself causing a large line in the middle

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She can add belts , statement necklace or earrings etc etc all she likes but what she really needs to sort out is her knicker choice....she's supposed to be encouraging people to buy the items but all I can see how much her stomach stands out especially in the black jumpsuit which is actually nice !

Reactions: 7
Only just started a new thread but already so many possibilities for the new one 😂
CEO of ITS, none of it fits, picking her zits, on her arse she sits, pair of lazy gits, TMI on her sh i ts, sweating off her tits, pants barely cover her bits, content is the pits .....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.