Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was blatant begging! "These are really old Babyliss"
These influencers are utterly shameless! Just buy some new straighteners for heaven's sake!
I’ve being curling my hair with straighteners for 15 years, it’s hardly riveting content is it. The content is a bit dry these days.

She badly needs to up her game.

Reactions: 14
The black dirt/mould around her bath just cements the fact she’s grim. Reminds me of the shower video 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The fact Paul had his face rubbing all over that dog as it laid on their bed THEN she baths her moaning she stinks. Anal glands is a horrendous smell, like the worst rotten fishy smell you've ever smelt so you'd know instantly leaving the vets she needed a bath you wouldn't let her lie all over the house and wait a couple of hours...oh no wait, we all know jess sits in her own filth for a few hours too. Wouldn't want Darcy being the odd one out

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't think it was really mouldy tbf. Probably just needs resealed that's all.
They Probably have a lot of the mortgage paid already so he would be able to borrow plus a large lump sum.
I got my mortgage on my own and I'm self employed and had been for 18 month when my mortgage was accepted and i had a 20% deposit.
It can definitely be done

Reactions: 6
I don't think it was really mouldy tbf. Probably just needs resealed that's all.
They Probably have a lot of the mortgage paid already so he would be able to borrow plus a large lump sum.
I got my mortgage on my own and I'm self employed and had been for 18 month when my mortgage was accepted and i had a 20% deposit.
It can definitely be done
Does the area you live in affect whether you’ll be accepted? I live in London and self employed too

Does the area you live in affect whether you’ll be accepted? I live in London and self employed too
I don't think it should.
Research all mortgages.
Some want 2 years of accounts and some only want 1. As long as you have your 1 year Sa302 I had a few options who to use and it was fairly straightforward.
Good luck

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus the mould 🤦🏽‍♀️ Do they ever actually clean the house or is it just “tidying”
Whatever it was it's clearly not included in her rigorous cleaning / tidying of the house that she now seems to do almost daily as part of her new role as an instahun! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus the mould 🤦🏽‍♀️ Do they ever actually clean the house or is it just “tidying”
It needs to be reseated. Once moisture gets in there it doesn’t matter what you do, mould will return and the sealant gets fucked and doesn’t work properly if you bleach it. I think it’s the style of tiles/pattern that just look manky at a glance but aren’t. I know she’s not exactly the cleanest (we saw the shower) but as a professional cleaner myself, her bath wasn’t really an issue.
I’m back off the rave train now and in my own lane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It needs to be reseated. Once moisture gets in there it doesn’t matter what you do, mould will return and the sealant gets fucked and doesn’t work properly if you bleach it. I think it’s the style of tiles/pattern that just look manky at a glance but aren’t. I know she’s not exactly the cleanest (we saw the shower) but as a professional cleaner myself, her bath wasn’t really an issue.
You’ll never be as bad as old mate a few pages back, I googled how to report someone on here she was shitting me that much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
You can say it’s not dirt or mould but I simply don’t believe she can’t clean that part between her bath panel and her bath. Grim AF.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Annnndddd she’s back at the dentist again. Shes been there more than she was at the bank 😂😂

• Haha
You can say it’s not dirt or mould but I simply don’t believe she can’t clean that part between her bath panel and her bath. Grim AF.
There is no need for the grime along the bath panel 🤢 she washed thr dogs but then wiped the cloth over her back. Shes grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s now been sent the trinny makeup range!? I am furious!!!
Also just caught up as hit and miss seeing her stories. Does she know the dentist owooow for them to just ‘ask’ her to do a shift cover now and again?
Also why does she need recommendations for flooorong. Basically wanting it for free? Even though apparently the laminate has been a pain for years? URGH

Reactions: 9
Also just caught up as hit and miss seeing her stories. Does she know the dentist owooow for them to just ‘ask’ her to do a shift cover now and again?
Also why does she need recommendations for flooorong. Basically wanting it for free? Even though apparently the laminate has been a pain for years? URGH
Me too!!
I was thinking ‘no trinny why??!’
Send it to anyone but Jess!!!
And the look of disgust on her face when asking what we think!! 😡
Again not realising how lucky she is!
I keep looking at Trinny’s makeup but quite expensive and once again being dished out for free
Why do us normal people bother 🥲

Reactions: 10
She seems to constantly take Darcy to the vets? I do sometimes wonder if Jess has paranoia over her as last time she took her she ended up being fine. Perhaps if she walked Darcy more she wouldn’t get unwell all the time and she seems a bit overweight as well

Reactions: 9
She seems to constantly take Darcy to the vets? I do sometimes wonder if Jess has paranoia over her as last time she took her she ended up being fine. Perhaps if she walked Darcy more she wouldn’t get unwell all the time and she seems a bit overweight as well
I think the same mantra could be applied to every one in that household. If they all ate a little better and moved a little more, they would all feel better in themselves

She’s put that silver shampoo back on her hair hasn’t she 🙄 why can’t she leave her hair alone

Reactions: 4
Love the Trinny London stuff. Got a few bits.. however, the key to it is good skincare..not for caking on. She hasn't got a clue about it...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.