Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the other night when she was drunk and winding up Millie, did it not make anyone wonder what the original conversation had been about .... "You are delaying the inevitable" he was saying to her ... And she is back at the dentist today ....

Reactions: 11
Going back to the other night when she was drunk and winding up Millie, did it not make anyone wonder what the original conversation had been about .... "You are delaying the inevitable" he was saying to her ... And she is back at the dentist today ....
I wondered if it was about work and her getting an actual proper job.

Reactions: 6
When she asked what we think of the makeup. How the duck do we know, you've not said what you've used, where or how 😂

The last thing someone with oily, highly textured skin needs is the sheer cream products Trinny London does. It's makeup for posh birds with good skin who are alright going out with a swipe of shimmer across their eyelids and a bit of cream blusher or bronzer. I like a full face and absolutely know it's not the brand for me, or someone like Jess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s worked out aswell as they’d hoped. She doesn’t seem to be using any of the extra hours to improve her content, or to trial new features.

I reckon by next month she’ll have accepted a part time job at the dentist.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s worked out aswell as they’d hoped. She doesn’t seem to be using any of the extra hours to improve her content, or to trial new features.

I reckon by next month she’ll have accepted a part time job at the dentist.
They're nice to take her back😄

Reactions: 1
Jess not liking the TL products is just so her, she never likes anything that isn’t a full cake face! She looks ten times better with minimal makeup at the end of the day than when she does she’s got her ‘full coverage’ makeup on. She enrages me how she just bags products out without giving them a proper go just like the bare minerals!! 🙃

She definitely looks like she is wearing make up in her end-of-the-day stories and she actually looks good without loads of goop caked on, as per usual

Reactions: 7
Love that she’s trying to make everyone panic buy the dresses being released tomorrow …they’re gonna sell out guys!!! Better be quick!! 🤣🤣🤣

On a side note, does anyone remember when Jess last worked at the dentist, when she was crying on her stories because the dentist gave a young patient a balloon? She had a panic attack and was still really upset hours later because she’s so afraid of balloons?!
Glad to see she’s made a full recovery now…that’s the magic on money 🤑😂
162EAC07-C9EC-4524-8D33-654521DCFEE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Love that she’s trying to make everyone panic buy the dresses being released tomorrow …they’re gonna sell out guys!!! Better be quick!! 🤣🤣🤣

On a side note, does anyone remember when Jess last worked at the dentist, when she was crying on her stories because the dentist gave a young patient a balloon? She had a panic attack and was still really upset hours later because she’s so afraid of balloons?!
Glad to see she’s made a full recovery now…that’s the magic on money 🤑😂View attachment 695293
Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that, she said she's always had a phobia of them. She doesn't look scared there. I'd love to ask her if she's over her fear now, due to that photo, but she'd only block me.

• Haha
Oh yes, I'd forgotten about that, she said she's always had a phobia of them. She doesn't look scared there. I'd love to ask her if she's over her fear now, due to that photo, but she'd only block me.
I was thinking the exact same …I’m on the verge of unfollowing so I should just ask her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how she’s got around for the last 2 days without her car keys 🤔
Granmurs taxi must’ve dropped her to and from work and probably to and from the vets yesterday too 🙄

I wonder how she’s got around for the last 2 days without her car keys 🤔
Granmurs taxi must’ve dropped her to and from work and probably to and from the vets yesterday too 🙄
It's unbelievable how much she relies on her grandparents, still at her age. Looks like they were more like parents to her. But she must know people are growing old. She looks like a spoiled child.

Reactions: 4
It's unbelievable how much she relies on her grandparents, still at her age. Looks like they were more like parents to her. But she must know people are growing old. She looks like a spoiled child.
What’s the deal with it? She’s very indulged by them compared to her mum who she barely mentions or sees. I wonder if her mum is over her lazy bullshit??

Reactions: 2
It’s nuts! Sadly all my grandparents have passed but if they were still here I’d more than likely be spoiling them and driving them around!

What’s the deal with it? She’s very indulged by them compared to her mum who she barely mentions or sees. I wonder if her mum is over her lazy bullshit??
Her Mum is probably just as lazy, it’s probably where Jess gets it from.
I think she’s spoiled because she was the first grandchild and she’s the only girl. Her male cousins are probably more independent

Reactions: 3
My theory is her mum must have been quite young when she had her and maybe not as stable as the grandparents who are always there with "strong traditions" lol like the Sunday dinner with everything cooked including the dessert, the grandfather who goes to church every Saturday, the nan taking Jess everywhere and who knows what more. I am not saying the mum was foolish, maybe she worked a lot and/or was quite dependent herself on her parents. We don't know their intimacy and characters so it's hard to say.

It’s nuts! Sadly all my grandparents have passed but if they were still here I’d more than likely be spoiling them and driving them around!

Her Mum is probably just as lazy, it’s probably where Jess gets it from.
I think she’s spoiled because she was the first grandchild and she’s the only girl. Her male cousins are probably more independent
Her male cousins look quite younger too. She must have been the lonely one for a long time.

Reactions: 2
I mean, she went on holiday with her Mum earlier this year and she’s always saying that she’s going to her Nan’s with her Mum and her Mums partner.
I agree that she relies on her grandparents an awful lot though.

Reactions: 6

Glad to see she’s made a full recovery now…that’s the magic on money 🤑😂View attachment 695293
This is very probably an Instagram balloon and not a real balloon. Everyone knows nothing is real on Instagram so my guess is that this was a photo of a balloon filtered to make it look like a real one. Either that or her fear of balloons disappeared at the thought of Instagram notoriety!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.