Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie65

VIP Member
This ! What is she doing with her life ?
I am by no means saying we all HAVE to have kids but I do know you get to a certain stage in your life and things start to hit you ... I have Children so I am guessing but I would assume that if I had made the decision to definitely not have them (whether it be right now or ever) and I was in my 30's, married 10 years, working away, bought a house etc etc I would be starting to think about what my next big goal would be....

And if I was him I would seriously be questioning her contribution to it all ....
im not sure I agree tbh. I don’t understand why there has to be “goals” to work towards to.
im 40 in a couple of months, and me and my husband don’t have kids. We don’t own our house
either, cause ya know, money.
But we live day to day. We do spontaneous things a few times a year like go to london and watch a show. Or go on holiday ( pre Covid times ) No different then anyone else. We have more disposable income as we don’t have kids but I’m an avid Amazon shopper to improve the house,
so that’s where mine goes mostly every month. We are still very much limited money wise. I earn just above min wage.
Most weekends we stay home and watch Netflix.
I don’t understand why there should be goals. Life ain’t like that. 80% of the time it’s work, relax or do some diy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

LellsBells

VIP Member
Love that she’s trying to make everyone panic buy the dresses being released tomorrow …they’re gonna sell out guys!!! Better be quick!! 🤣🤣🤣

On a side note, does anyone remember when Jess last worked at the dentist, when she was crying on her stories because the dentist gave a young patient a balloon? She had a panic attack and was still really upset hours later because she’s so afraid of balloons?!
Glad to see she’s made a full recovery now…that’s the magic on money 🤑😂
162EAC07-C9EC-4524-8D33-654521DCFEE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Marilyn Millichamp
This has to be in the new thread title

What she knows about styling you could write on a stamp, meet the new CEO of ITS - Marilyn Millichamp

Or

She danced so much she broke her shoes, Her OCD made her sick def not the booze

Made a mess with the freebies from Trinny Woodall, Living life of a singleton no sign of Wee Paul

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m friends with baybay personally and I go there every 3 weeks. I’m actually upset she’s tagged the shop in her stories. Stupid bitch. They do one nail and ask if you’re happy with colour and shape etc so why didn’t she say no can I change. Baybay will most likely redo them . I wouldn’t.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Is it just me or can you totally see underwear in that dress even though she said it's double lined to prevent it being see through? 🤔

Reactions: 30

LellsBells

VIP Member
Those prints are Evans circa 1998. Typical “fat girl” prints, surprised I didn’t see a fucking cold shoulder top come out.
I’m underwhelmed, and releasing it mid august? Makes no sense
100% throwback to Evans in the 90’s … she’s just missing a butterfly print top to complete the collection!

Apparently it’s not her collection, it’s ours! She can fuck off, I’m not taking the blame for that shite she’s put her name to! 😂

She’s back loving us “millions” again now that there are dollars to be made from us 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
In my job I spend a lot of time looking at medical records and I honestly think the people who use up most of the NHS's time are people who play a lot of sport and do a lot of high impact exercise. They've always got knackered knees and torn tendons and hamstrings and broken bones here and there and are having hip replacements and nobody bitches at them or tells them to chill out with it do they? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I watched the entire haul in disbelief tbh...
firstly the speed at which she talks, it's like if she talks fast enough nobody will notice all the bullshit coming from her mouth !

This is supposedly her collection, which once again, according to her, she has actively been involved in ' designing ' , so why is every single thing she showed, too tight, too long, or according to ' the Queen of I should've sized down ' too big ?! Makes zero sense !

As commented by many others it's a summer collection with the ever present tent dresses and yes of course curvy women can wear florals/ tropical prints but seriously on most they make you look like a large chintz sofa ! Imo it's also very dated !

My last point in reference to Jess, she wasn't a size 24 for the SS collection, she wasn't a size 24 for her last 2 collections and she's not a size 24 for this one. When is she finally just going to accept she is a size 26 / 28 and stop lying to herself and the people she is shilling this crap too !

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Only just started a new thread but already so many possibilities for the new one 😂
CEO of ITS, none of it fits, picking her zits, on her arse she sits, pair of lazy gits, TMI on her sh i ts, sweating off her tits, pants barely cover her bits, content is the pits .....

• Haha
Reactions: 26

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Those prints are Evans circa 1998. Typical “fat girl” prints, surprised I didn’t see a fucking cold shoulder top come out.
I’m underwhelmed, and releasing it mid august? Makes no sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

HanHan.

Thread title suggestion: CEO, Entrepreneur, born in 1988. Jessica, Jessica Millichamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
I just watched the haul- I wonder at what point do you stop calling it sizing up and just accept it’s your actual size?

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I’m friends with baybay personally and I go there every 3 weeks. I’m actually upset she’s tagged the shop in her stories. Stupid bitch. They do one nail and ask if you’re happy with colour and shape etc so why didn’t she say no can I change. Baybay will most likely redo them . I wouldn’t.
And that was the whole reason she tagged them! She's put that poor salon owner into a position that basically gives her no choice but to offer Jess a freebie or people will make assumptions about poor customer service etc...I'm actually disgusted at how thoughtless and selfish Jess has been !

• Heart
  • Sad

loubylou50

VIP Member
I am dying inside at Jess in that white shirt! So first she said it’s oversized and she’s in a 26, then she tried to do it up and realised she couldn’t so back-tracked saying you wouldn’t do it up anyway! Then she pointed out that there are slits cut at the sides for extra room - which highlights even more the fact that she is barely even a size 26 now!! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Stop lying to yourself Jess, you’re certainly not lying to us cos we all can all see the truth!

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
I know this is stupid but it’s absolutely pissed me off that as a paying customer I got an email to say my PAID FOR box would be late for the second month (no big deal) but they’ve managed to get boxes to influencers to advertise them 🤬

• Angry