Jessontheplussize #13 Sweaty gob, third time back at her dentist job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up who doesn't believe for one second that she's not eaten today 🤚

And her blatant beg about her nails was shameful...hopefully the nail bar tells her to jog on ! Cheeky cow !

In the real world you would put up with your mistake or pay to get them changed! Why should the nail bar be out of pocket because she's such a spoilt twit ! I'm rapidly going off her !

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Really hope that nail salon doesn’t invite her back to have them redone after those stories! Decided not to say anything while she was in the shop because of the time & effort they’d put in, but then takes to Instagram to complain about them to all her followers & tags them in it? I don’t get it, how is that any better than saying something to just them at the time?

Reactions: 18
If she really felt it was her mistake she’d just book in again to have them redone and actually pay! Obviously thinks she shouldn’t have too

Reactions: 8
Really hope that nail salon doesn’t invite her back to have them redone after those stories! Decided not to say anything while she was in the shop because of the time & effort they’d put in, but then takes to Instagram to complain about them to all her followers & tags them in it? I don’t get it, how is that any better than saying something to just them at the time?
I agree why bother tagging them if she wasn’t keen, she’s clearly hoping they take the bait and invite her back to redo.

Back to the dentist today it seems 🤔 whoever found out the balloon picture 👏🏻 She seems to think we’re all mugs.

Reactions: 13
That nail story has pissed me off. Why has she tagged them? It’s not their problem she chose colours and didn’t like them. Go back and pay for a new set you pleb

Reactions: 16
Those nails look nice, not my style but nothing wrong with them and she picked colours etc so just put up with it for the next 2 weeks

Hands up who doesn't believe for one second that she's not eaten today 🤚

And her blatant beg about her nails was shameful...hopefully the nail bar tells her to jog on ! Cheeky cow !

In the real world you would put up with your mistake or pay to get them changed! Why should the nail bar be out of pocket because she's such a spoilt twit ! I'm rapidly going off her !
🙋🏼‍♀️ Definitely DO NOT believe she has not eaten all day - bloody liar!!!

• Haha
Why on Earth did she tag the nail people!? It’s so unprofessional and unfair. Say it to them at the time of button it

Reactions: 16
To be fair to her (and I hate saying that) 😂 I’m a fatty, and sometimes I don’t eat until late afternoon or dinner time, especially when I’m working in the office and not at home, it’s actually probably one of my main issues with food, because I will have dinner and then just want to eat everything afterwards, which for me usually involves enough chocolate to feed the street 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's baybays nails and beauty on Facebook. Durham road. Poor small business. She's a lovely lady

Can't believed she tagged them! I clicked on the tag as well and they seem pretty cheap (however I'm used to London prices), since it was her own decision, I could cope with it for the price they seem to be!

Reactions: 7
I am sorry but - works in a dentist but is taking teeth whitening advice from "Lona Lux" ????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope that buisness doesnt do them for free. What a vile rancid witch to tag them. Regardless of who's fault it was she doesnt like them you dont post to 100k the actual shop. As if small businesses havent suffered and been through enough stress in the past 18 months.
I hope the next box of free food she snaffles gives her the trots for a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watched her stories about the nails - all she said is she didn’t like the colours and regretted it? She wasn’t begging for a new set. It’s regret, we all have had it after a haircut or nails or something like that! I’m not raving - I just think some things are blown out of proportion here at times. She begs for other stuff but I disagree on this occasion

Reactions: 11
I watched her stories about the nails - all she said is she didn’t like the colours and regretted it? She wasn’t begging for a new set. It’s regret, we all have had it after a haircut or nails or something like that! I’m not raving - I just think some things are blown out of proportion here at times. She begs for other stuff but I disagree on this occasion
I agree that it was a case of buyers remorse, but why tag the salon when you’re being so negative? She didn’t need to tag them at all imo.

Reactions: 23
Nah, she’s tagged them deliberately so they’ll offer to redo them for her even though it was her own fault. Same way she tagged the bakery at the weekend saying she was on the way over and they ended up giving her a box of treats for free

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.