Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to fester in what can only be described as Jess soup. Can’t think of anything worse than that bath water after a sweaty work out and a full body shave.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Don’t get why she doesn’t wear knickers that come right up to her waist with that dress, you can see them cutting her in half through it😅

Reactions: 7
She looks so pretty in that grid post, young, happy, not dirty at all! And Milli looks so young and healthy too. What have they done to themselves? And all in the name of social media fame. It’s so sad really.

My first post! I’ve been a lurker on a few threads for a while and always laughed away to myself nodding in agreement but today has led me to my first ever post!!

I used to like Jess, I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve even been influenced to buy things from some of her hauls, but I honestly think leaving the bank was the worst move she could have made!! I’m not influenced by people who don’t work (no Jess pet, the influencer life isn’t a job, there I’ve said it!!!) they all make out like they’re so busy, don’t have time to even do their “admin” and given I work 2 jobs, my husband works long hours, we raise our daughter and also help out with childcare for close family members, her persistent laziness and slobbery is grating on my last nerve!

Her recent content is dire - I’m 1000% certain the dream didn’t happen, even if it did the fact she had over an hour spare this morning to waffle on about it is ridiculous in itself, but she’s now conveniently found those 10 photos of her younger self in a cardigan … yeah right Jess - you’ve invented a dream to then put up that post/photos in the name of “body positivity” for content/engagement - bore off!!! It feels so premeditated!!!

So today she’s talked in bed for 1.5 hours about a [probably] completely fabricated dream; had a meeting at spark; done a workout; then lay around the house in her own filth before bathing in her filth too … no wonder I’m not influenced by her, and certainly not envious and wouldn’t aspire to be like her!!!!! See I’m a big lass too (size 22/24) and I honestly think she’s not the plus size content I can relate too anymore - we’re not all lazy slobs who rarely surface before lunchtime; we’re not all a sweaty, greasy mess 24/7 and when we are we regularly shower even if we’re having a bath later that night too; we’re not all scared of vegetables/fruit and only eat food that is fatty and beige and served in the hugest of portions …!!! I mean she now has no job and doesn’t even seem to cook tea from her hello fresh boxes anymore she’s that lazy.

I really can’t see this working, I think she’ll regret not taking a career break or something by the winter as this is not the career for her. She’s not a model, far from it, so unnatural. Her content is rubbish as she doesn’t do enough with her life to make decent content so she is forcing it. I loved her old style, her hauls where she bought clothes that looked nice on her, that I could see suited her body shape and knew I’d like on me too!! She used to put real thought into her shopping hauls, or I thought she did, now I think so much of the time things aren’t flattering and/or look horrendous.

She needs to either take this seriously and stop with the tit posts, glorifying laziness, putting down Milli, and generally portraying a vacuous lifestyle of meals out and very little “work” and start actually turning out some decent content!! Or I don’t think she’ll be a full time instahun by Halloween!!!!!

That’s all without getting started on how unhealthy she’s become - her size, her skin, her lethargy - I mean the fact she visually looks so ill is a terrible warning sign for what must be going on inside - you can’t out train a bad diet, especially with a couple of “first steps to fitness” workouts per week. I’d really like to see her cooking healthy colourful food, and doing posts/reels where she’s thought about the content, not just thought about the £££ for swipe ups/engagement.

Rant over!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Did she say on her stories the other day that she was on the brink of tears all day? Did she say why? I just skip past all talking stories now

Reactions: 3
Did she say on her stories the other day that she was on the brink of tears all day? Did she say why? I just skip past all talking stories now
Probably regretting her decision to pack her job in. No in all seriousness it’s the thing these influencers say when they’ve got no content.

• Heart
I just skip past her stories these days. When she wrote the captions on the post I did what I do with most influencers and just hold to read. Now I cba - none of it is entertaining, it’s the same old tit about sweating, eating, photo shoots, make up that looks tit, hauls that ming. I’ll watch the hauls but it’s mainly to inspire me to lose more weight 😂

Reactions: 8
My first post! I’ve been a lurker on a few threads for a while and always laughed away to myself nodding in agreement but today has led me to my first ever post!!

I used to like Jess, I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve even been influenced to buy things from some of her hauls, but I honestly think leaving the bank was the worst move she could have made!! I’m not influenced by people who don’t work (no Jess pet, the influencer life isn’t a job, there I’ve said it!!!) they all make out like they’re so busy, don’t have time to even do their “admin” and given I work 2 jobs, my husband works long hours, we raise our daughter and also help out with childcare for close family members, her persistent laziness and slobbery is grating on my last nerve!

Her recent content is dire - I’m 1000% certain the dream didn’t happen, even if it did the fact she had over an hour spare this morning to waffle on about it is ridiculous in itself, but she’s now conveniently found those 10 photos of her younger self in a cardigan … yeah right Jess - you’ve invented a dream to then put up that post/photos in the name of “body positivity” for content/engagement - bore off!!! It feels so premeditated!!!

So today she’s talked in bed for 1.5 hours about a [probably] completely fabricated dream; had a meeting at spark; done a workout; then lay around the house in her own filth before bathing in her filth too … no wonder I’m not influenced by her, and certainly not envious and wouldn’t aspire to be like her!!!!! See I’m a big lass too (size 22/24) and I honestly think she’s not the plus size content I can relate too anymore - we’re not all lazy slobs who rarely surface before lunchtime; we’re not all a sweaty, greasy mess 24/7 and when we are we regularly shower even if we’re having a bath later that night too; we’re not all scared of vegetables/fruit and only eat food that is fatty and beige and served in the hugest of portions …!!! I mean she now has no job and doesn’t even seem to cook tea from her hello fresh boxes anymore she’s that lazy.

I really can’t see this working, I think she’ll regret not taking a career break or something by the winter as this is not the career for her. She’s not a model, far from it, so unnatural. Her content is rubbish as she doesn’t do enough with her life to make decent content so she is forcing it. I loved her old style, her hauls where she bought clothes that looked nice on her, that I could see suited her body shape and knew I’d like on me too!! She used to put real thought into her shopping hauls, or I thought she did, now I think so much of the time things aren’t flattering and/or look horrendous.

She needs to either take this seriously and stop with the tit posts, glorifying laziness, putting down Milli, and generally portraying a vacuous lifestyle of meals out and very little “work” and start actually turning out some decent content!! Or I don’t think she’ll be a full time instahun by Halloween!!!!!

That’s all without getting started on how unhealthy she’s become - her size, her skin, her lethargy - I mean the fact she visually looks so ill is a terrible warning sign for what must be going on inside - you can’t out train a bad diet, especially with a couple of “first steps to fitness” workouts per week. I’d really like to see her cooking healthy colourful food, and doing posts/reels where she’s thought about the content, not just thought about the £££ for swipe ups/engagement.

Rant over!!!!
Yes this!! 🙌 this is exactly how I feel too but you summed it up better!

Reactions: 10
I think she’d be happier and better off financially if she turned her account into a weight loss page. Anyone else? I’d love to see her turn her life around because I genuinely thinks she needs to. It’s only a matter of time before she gets a serious health problem.

Reactions: 11
I think she’d be happier and better off financially if she turned her account into a weight loss page. Anyone else? I’d love to see her turn her life around because I genuinely thinks she needs to. It’s only a matter of time before she gets a serious health problem.
No, I certainly wouldn't follow her then. I think if she went back to doing proper hauls where she buys nice clothes that she styles and starts bothering about her appearance, that would make her watchable. I do think she's in a rut, but now she's gone full time insta twit, she needs to pull her finger out. I think she has time to turn it around and not be a Callie, because she's a slob like her at the moment and advertised anything going.

Reactions: 8
Just to add... I’m not saying because she’s fat she should lose weight. I think overweight people can be fat and fit and we can be fat and happy. But Jess is neither in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Just to add... I’m not saying because she’s fat she should lose weight. I think overweight people can be fat and fit and we can be fat and happy. But Jess is neither in my opinion.
Jess is definitely not fat and fit. She’s fat , grey, lazy and scruffy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Hi Guys" just duck off! It's really getting in my last nerve every time she says hi guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It makes no odds to me if she's "healthy" or not. Certainly many of the slim influencers, especially the "health" lot are far from healthy, they're just thin and or/muscular. I follow her because she wasn't one to hide away just because she's fat and I loved loads of the clothes she'd choose. She was always very endearing and looked lovely in the outfits she chose. Her content has just gone a bit off the boil recently. I appreciate it's probably a difficult adjustment for her going full time but I think if people follow you to watch you try on clothes that's what you should do 😂.

Reactions: 6
Exactly what kind of account does she run now? It's not a fashion/style one like it used to be. It's like a video diary, only she never does anything and when she does we hear about it afterwards with no pics.

Every day is "hi guys, happy (insert name of any day of the week in here. She doesn't have a clue which one it is) I've been up for a couple of hours and done some admin. I'm doing a workout later so I'll have to adjust my hair washing schedule... shut up Darcy. She's been barking all day. She barked at the postman and some pigeons. Look they are on that fence there. Anyway, here's a close up of my mouth as I pull a face. Milli has gone to liddels as my grummer says, to get some brownies and he's getting takeaway tonight for after my workout. Anyway, I will see you later and hope you have a lovely day"

Later, a sweaty Jess appears. "Hi guys. I've done my workout and I'm sweating. Look at it. I'll give you a close up. I'm on the sofa because I can't be bothered to shower so will wait until Milli comes back with dinner and I'll have a bath after. Ooh I'm exhausted. It's been a busy day!"

At least her appalling ITS shoots break up the monotony of no content at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Exactly what kind of account does she run now? It's not a fashion/style one like it used to be. It's like a video diary, only she never does anything and when she does we hear about it afterwards with no pics.

Every day is "hi guys, happy (insert name of any day of the week in here. She doesn't have a clue which one it is) I've been up for a couple of hours and done some admin. I'm doing a workout later so I'll have to adjust my hair washing schedule... shut up Darcy. She's been barking all day. She barked at the postman and some pigeons. Look they are on that fence there. Anyway, here's a close up of my mouth as I pull a face. Milli has gone to liddels as my grummer says, to get some brownies and he's getting takeaway tonight for after my workout. Anyway, I will see you later and hope you have a lovely day"

Later, a sweaty Jess appears. "Hi guys. I've done my workout and I'm sweating. Look at it. I'll give you a close up. I'm on the sofa because I can't be bothered to shower so will wait until Milli comes back with dinner and I'll have a bath after. Ooh I'm exhausted. It's been a busy day!"

At least her appalling ITS shoots break up the monotony of no content at all.
Sooooo accurate!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.