Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely don’t see much difference in the photos? They look the exact same! Agree with others I also saw it and straight away thought “only thing different is the lighting” it’s all cleverly shot! In darker lighting our “flaws” are accentuated and in lighter they’re washed out and not seen as much! Only to be expected from Jess to upload a half-arsed ad like that. This is the amazing content she left her job to do.

also, omg. She ate calamari, half a chicken, chips + gravy. Does she have a tapeworm or something. That’s definitely not normal... why is she overeating so much? Idk if it’s just me but that seems like a looot of food

Reactions: 11
I definitely don’t see much difference in the photos? They look the exact same! Agree with others I also saw it and straight away thought “only thing different is the lighting” it’s all cleverly shot! In darker lighting our “flaws” are accentuated and in lighter they’re washed out and not seen as much! Only to be expected from Jess to upload a half-arsed ad like that. This is the amazing content she left her job to do.

also, omg. She ate calamari, half a chicken, chips + gravy. Does she have a tapeworm or something. That’s definitely not normal... why is she overeating so much? Idk if it’s just me but that seems like a looot of food
It’s a starter and a main 🤷‍♀️ I dunno, doesn’t seem like an awful lot of food but maybe I’m just a fat greedy witch lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ach yeah it’s a starter and a main, nowt wrong with that tbh.

Reactions: 8
It’s a starter and a main so not unheard of. I think it’s mainly because it’s always including chips or something carb heavy. She never seems to eat a salad, bowl of soup a sandwich. Not saying she has too.

Reactions: 6

Plus it was free, she'll be able to claim it back as an expense.

Reactions: 1
That 6 week difference photo is a bare faced (lol) lie. The spots are in identical places, her roots are the same - it’s literally the same photo in different lighting!

Reactions: 17
The post about her accidentally video calling her girl group …was she “having a tit” at the photo shoot?? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I was thinking why is she laughing like a maniac she’s going to crease all that thick makeup?! And then lo and behold look at her creased dry looking under eyes in the next post. She has no idea at all. You’ve just had your face painted on by a makeup artist and she then goes an makes exaggerated faces and for why? Literally why...... what is wrong with her
94EDFE87-6B69-46E0-8D9D-A3AA4781F956.png
D0C30369-D4C1-4CD8-9DE3-B8D6FB4415E3.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is just beyond disgusting ! I mean we all poo but the fact she wrote that in a group chat but then shared it. She’s scraping the bottom of that barrel now.
“I was having a tit”. Ugh 🤢 say you were on the toilet or if you really must say having a poo. She talks like such a bloke the dirty cow

Reactions: 9
Why Jess gave up the safety net of working in the bank to put out clips about having a tit (her words) is mind boggling and also disgusting. Why would any companies want to be associated with her at this point? I personally don’t think she has the content to make this a full time job (rolling eyes writing that, how anyone can call Instagram a full time job?) it’s not a case of ‘finding her feet’ as she’s been doing this for a while now.

Reactions: 15
I don’t see it lasting at all and SORRY if that makes me a witch but she’s so grim. I literally cringe at her antics, how can brands actually want to use her to advertise their stuff??? It’s mind boggling. She’s not very good advertisement for anything at all. The only thing she’s good at is being disgusting, dirty and sleeping

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.