Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even said at the start that hearing about other people’s dreams is boring and then proceeds to ramble on for another hour about it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Genuinely thought it was going to go into an ad for ivy verdure 🥱

Does she really think that this is the content people want? Her sitting in her bed, looking grey as hell talking absolute shite 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Grey
Swollen
Greasy
Spotty
Scarring
Chubby
Yea you influence me Jess no end
She honestly looks like she’s about to keel over - what a shame. For someone who’s so body positive, you think she’d love herself and her body a bit better and stop abusing it

Reactions: 7
It’s really quite freaky how alike her and milli look. They could almost pass for twins! I’ve never seen Jess look more grey this morning! Am I the only one who never watches long talking stories? I just skip through until I get to the end. I literally can be bothered to waste 10 minutes listening to someone talk shite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her stories were far more tolerable before automatic captions and you could hold the page, read whatever shite she has to say in seconds and move on. Now you have to sit through the whole length of them. Usually I don’t bother.

As for listening to othe people’s dreams, there is nothing more boring. Absolutely dreadful “content”

Reactions: 11
Anyone else watching this and questioning whether it really happened?😂 she seems to be rambling I was genuine thinking like “are you bleeping serious do you really have to subject us to this utter tripe”
72FBCCD5-617A-4E57-86D8-83088FD08FA7.png

Wouldn’t put it past Jess to make up dream stories in an attempt to be “entertaining”

Reactions: 12
I don't get how or why she's always dolled up and he's always looking like a slob when they take pics together. Like the last time when they stayed overnight at a hotel / Spa and went for dinner, she was dressed to the 9s and he looked like he'd just rolled out of bed! I'd get annoyed with my husband if he stopped making an effort out and about!
Maybe he was always like that, maybe he doesn't give a damn. He's not the infuencer after all.

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy her stories up until very recently but they're dire at the moment. Nobody gives a tit about anyone else's dreams.

Reactions: 4
She says she isn’t getting anything from this fitness thing but she is a FT instagrammer now, she cannot keep doing stuff out of the goodness of her heart. I would hope she is not getting paid for the free class (as she stated) but there has to be something in it for her down the line, maybe a percentage from people who sign up? It’s your job now, Jess.

Reactions: 3
Maybe he was always like that, maybe he doesn't give a damn. He's not the infuencer after all.
But she's posted pics before on her grid and stories of him actually looking half decent, pre lockdown before the seem to have given up on life!
Besides the point of him not being the influencer, wouldn't you want to make an effort in day to day life just to wear smart clothes, brush ya teeth and look presentable when you have a date night, at the very least! I just don't get them. He wears tbr same clothes day in and out too

I can’t believe anyone would actually go out with their gunt hanging out like that- I know people can’t help their body shapes but it just looks awful
She just reminds me of Vicky pollard from little Britain her gunt looks terrible she really makes no effort to wear flattering clothes to at least try make it seem less bulging

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do think he's a lot better looking than her.
I can't understand why she's not worn the skirt with the top that she wore in the ad to launch the collection or the dress that matches.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just why with the sweaty stories especially at tea time, the dirty woman

Reactions: 2
I actually really love that dress, and I think she looks great in it!
Oh shock, she washed her sweaty neck and it instantly felt better, if only there was a way she could wash herself all over after a work out? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.