Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what kind of account does she run now? It's not a fashion/style one like it used to be. It's like a video diary, only she never does anything and when she does we hear about it afterwards with no pics.

Every day is "hi guys, happy (insert name of any day of the week in here. She doesn't have a clue which one it is) I've been up for a couple of hours and done some admin. I'm doing a workout later so I'll have to adjust my hair washing schedule... shut up Darcy. She's been barking all day. She barked at the postman and some pigeons. Look they are on that fence there. Anyway, here's a close up of my mouth as I pull a face. Milli has gone to liddels as my grummer says, to get some brownies and he's getting takeaway tonight for after my workout. Anyway, I will see you later and hope you have a lovely day"

Later, a sweaty Jess appears. "Hi guys. I've done my workout and I'm sweating. Look at it. I'll give you a close up. I'm on the sofa because I can't be bothered to shower so will wait until Milli comes back with dinner and I'll have a bath after. Ooh I'm exhausted. It's been a busy day!"

At least her appalling ITS shoots break up the monotony of no content at all.
Exactly this 😂🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
This must be the content she had to upload before the con corner shite. That lass will use anything that’s given to her.
It annoys me that they give freebies to her and Poppy. I’ve used them for years for my eczema, but don’t want to give them money now

Reactions: 1
It annoys me that they give freebies to her and Poppy. I’ve used them for years for my eczema, but don’t want to give them money now
It’s infuriating when you spend hard earned cash on things and these will promote anything they’re gifted whether they like it or not,

Reactions: 6
This must be the content she had to upload before the con corner shite. That lass will use anything that’s given to her.
There's literally no difference, just the lighting! She still has the same spots in the same places. There is no way they have been taken 6 weeks apart - she's a bleeping liar!

Reactions: 18
There's literally no difference, just the lighting! She still has the same spots in the same places. There is no way they have been taken 6 weeks apart - she's a bleeping liar!
No way have they been taken 6 weeks apart, she’s got the same spot in the same place on the left of her chin and her hairs exactly the same just moved around slightly different. Why do they feel the need to lie all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
On her stories the video she's shared the malasma is real dark on her forehead. I think maybe it is better can't say I've seen it that bad for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s infuriating when you spend hard earned cash on things and these will promote anything they’re gifted whether they like it or not,
It is and especially with her as she will advertise anything

She’s full of tit! In her skincare highlight she showed a bottle of Eucerin moisturiser that she ran out of and “didn’t want to rebuy” so she started using an Cerave moisturiser instead 🤔

I’m starting to feel like I’m watching QVC with Jess now, I’m so close to unfollowing her!!

Reactions: 20
Exactly what kind of account does she run now? It's not a fashion/style one like it used to be. It's like a video diary, only she never does anything and when she does we hear about it afterwards with no pics.

Every day is "hi guys, happy (insert name of any day of the week in here. She doesn't have a clue which one it is) I've been up for a couple of hours and done some admin. I'm doing a workout later so I'll have to adjust my hair washing schedule... shut up Darcy. She's been barking all day. She barked at the postman and some pigeons. Look they are on that fence there. Anyway, here's a close up of my mouth as I pull a face. Milli has gone to liddels as my grummer says, to get some brownies and he's getting takeaway tonight for after my workout. Anyway, I will see you later and hope you have a lovely day"

Later, a sweaty Jess appears. "Hi guys. I've done my workout and I'm sweating. Look at it. I'll give you a close up. I'm on the sofa because I can't be bothered to shower so will wait until Milli comes back with dinner and I'll have a bath after. Ooh I'm exhausted. It's been a busy day!"

At least her appalling ITS shoots break up the monotony of no content at all.
I shouldn’t laugh but I can’t help it because it’s all so true

She’s full of tit! In her skincare highlight she showed a bottle of Eucerin moisturiser that she ran out of and “didn’t want to rebuy” so she started using an Cerave moisturiser instead 🤔

I’m starting to feel like I’m watching QVC with Jess now, I’m so close to unfollowing her!!
I can 100% vouch for cerave or whatever it’s called!
I’m not an influencer I’m just a normal hard working lass who googled what was good for really dry skin on the face and it came up and I tried it and highly recommend
My skin actually glows at the minute and I couldn’t figure out what I had done then realised!
It’s so so good
But as any influencer should say too that obviously all skin types are different so may not work for everyone ❤
tit I could actually be an influencer! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.