Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s been up for 2 hours, anyone else thinking that’s utter bullshite? She looks like she just rolled out of bed, she’s obviously going to be having plenty lay ins now oh god her health is definitely going to go downhill she’ll be so lazy now and won’t be able to resist scoffing herself everyday. Can’t get over her actually thinking we believe her when she says “been up two hours” it’s like can she not see she literally still has bed head and a swollen face like she’s just got up. This woman is turning into more of a joke everyday. Also my god her heavy breathing when she cut that massive slice of brownie🤮
433E6F70-44F0-4599-BE48-DDB6D8FD2B48.png

“Been up for two hours now” 😷
D68E9958-4E63-41F3-83DE-D195343175B7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Her spots give me the heave, sure I get the odd spot that I can’t help but squeeze, but she must pick them crazy amounts for them to be as scabby and crusty looking 🤢 if I had skin like Jess’ I wouldn’t do this! Especially if I was hoping to be a full time model/influencer!

Can’t comment on her being awake for 2 hours and still looking like she just woke up, as I’ve been up since 7 and still look like I’ve just woken up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’re gazing lovingly at that brownie the way other people look at their children! 🤣
Jess gazes more lovingly at that brownie than she ever has done at milli😂😂 If someone said to her “ you’ve gotta choose milli or an endless supply of gooey brownies” she’d slowly grin and waddle to the brownies😩😩😩😩🤣

• Haha
I think when she says she’s been up 2 hours she means she’s been awake but still in bed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Like most people, when I say I’ve been up 2 hours, I mean 2 hours ago I got up out of bed!

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is she acting even more like an embarrassing tit lately

She’s so cringey it’s untrue! I think she’s trying to be funny but it seems so forced it’s like darling stop you’re really embarrassing yourself my god

Reactions: 15
It's surprising that's she's got this worse in a week of becoming a full time influencer.

It's surprising that's she's got this worse in a week of becoming a full time influencer.
I think this is just her, difference is before she was working so we weren't subjected to it every day.

She's a nice person for the most part but I'm struggling to understand how any brands seeing her SM behaviour can honestly think she is a good ambassador to promote their products.

The shampoo freebies to a person that has a hair washing schedule, no matter how sweaty and greasy her hair is she sticks to her schedule! 🤢

Reactions: 5
She is really disgusting, who gets that sweaty without actually doing anything. Her hair looks like it could do with a good wash too 🤢

Reactions: 6
I’ve commented on Jess quite a bit, but I’ve never been personal. But since she left her job she has honestly become absolutely repulsive. The sweat dripping off her face, the brownies, she honestly looks like she needs a long soak in the bath then a good long scrub in the shower.
How any brand could watch those stories and think that she is influencing anybody I do not know 😳

Reactions: 10
I think this is just her, difference is before she was working so we weren't subjected to it every day.

She's a nice person for the most part but I'm struggling to understand how any brands seeing her SM behaviour can honestly think she is a good ambassador to promote their products.

The shampoo freebies to a person that has a hair washing schedule, no matter how sweaty and greasy her hair is she sticks to her schedule! 🤢
I think you have a point, we didn't see it as much, she needs to up her game.

Reactions: 2
Just seen todays outfit ...I mean seriously, how tit did that top look ? That's part of her collection!! I'd be embarrassed !

Reactions: 3
I like that Jess is a "bon vivant". Her being greedy in front of a big chocolate cake is funny. Aren't we all the same sometimes in front of a good dish?
The problem is she has no idea how to eat the rest of the time. No variety, always the same. No fruits, vegetables. Her diet is just sad.

I really don’t understand because I live about 15 minutes away from Jess and I’m a “larger lady” myself 😂 and I’ve been up and dressed, out running errands all morning, went for a little jog with the dog, came back and cooked lunch and haven’t sweated as much as she has getting ready. It is a bit muggy but wow… I’m a bit shocked at that. 😐

• Haha
Honestly, I had a tit night, seeing all the screen shots and reading the comments here actually had me howling with laughter - thank you fellow tattle friends for making my night 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.