Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh does that mean she'll finally reply to my message from last November?? 🤣
Iv got messages from 14 months ago not “seen” or answered. I can’t bare having notifications pending, I could never influence people and get messages from
Fans. The notifications on my screen would drive me nuts

Reactions: 5
When she starts heavy breathing like a pervert and chewing on stories it makes me want to slap the taste out of her mouth - no one wants to watch you stuff 2,000 calorie brownie in your greedy gob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That chunk of brownie was obscene . I’d struggle to eat 1/4 of that chunk she cut. I did laugh at milli though 😂

Reactions: 8
Brownies were cut bigger than her hand. At least 1000 kcal per slice 🤢. (They did look nice though 🤪)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The amount of calories in that brownie slice would be more than a days worth of food for some people - sorry I’m aware that people can eat whatever they like whenever they like but Jess is just an absolute glutton! She is one of these people who will NOT take their health seriously until something absolutely major happens to their life and they have no choice!

Gousto boxes aren’t for lazy people or people with not much time on their hands, it’s to do with minimising food waste. We have Hello Fresh, even tho my husband only works part time. The amount of food we used to throw away was unbelievable, we chuck barely anything now.
Same here. We waste absolutely nothing now and eat great food

I’m a right greedy bastard at times but even I wouldn’t slice that brownie into pieces as massive as that

Reactions: 2
I used to message everyone back when I had my 160k account. And I used to to reply to the comments too. And I worked full time and went to the gym. Yes it’s time consuming, I would sometimes be on my phone for 3-4 hrs replying , but i always felt bad if I didn’t. If she wasn’t so lazy and kept on top of it every day, then she wouldn’t struggle now keeping up with messages. She’s got nothing else to do all day. bleeping hell

Funny how she’s a stingy witch when it comes to shampoo but now she’s working with this brand, she’s telling everyone it’s ok to spend money if it works. What kind of a selling point is this? She’s so thick and has no business head at all. Why the hell do companies want to work with her? Are they really that desperate?

I used to message everyone back when I had my 160k account. And I used to to reply to the comments too. And I worked full time and went to the gym. Yes it’s time consuming, I would sometimes be on my phone for 3-4 hrs replying , but i always felt bad if I didn’t. If she wasn’t so lazy and kept on top of it every day, then she wouldn’t struggle now keeping up with messages. She’s got nothing else to do all day. bleeping hell

Funny how she’s a stingy witch when it comes to shampoo but now she’s working with this brand, she’s telling everyone it’s ok to spend money if it works. What kind of a selling point is this? She’s so thick and has no business head at all. Why the hell do companies want to work with her? Are they really that desperate?
She's like soo many of them that flog stuff as part of their "job" ...she won't put her hand in her own pocket and pay for the item herself but is happy to accept the freebie and take all the money that comes her way from pretending it's amazing!

It will be interesting to see how many honest reviews she does once her SM turns fully into a sales page ( which it will !) and she is selling her integrity to fund her new lifestyle!

Reactions: 3
On the question of ever buying anything Jess influenced.... i bought the pink ITS dress, its actually a lot nicer than i thought it would be, bought it fully expecting the opportunity to slate it, but it is surprisingly good quality and appears well made. To be fair i had £20 voucher so only cost me a tenner so i wasnt overly bothered, but i genuinely do like it!

Reactions: 4

Making sure she is getting her 10,000 calories a day is a full time job in itself my dear 😂

• Haha
She’s not too sure why she feels sick?!! 🤔 Could be the slab of brownie she munched before bed last night.
Does anyone else think that if you had “brand” owners etc watching your Instagram that not only would you tidy yourself up a bit but you would think twice about what you talk about? Do we really need to know how sweaty she is or that she’s on her period? I know we all have them but do we need to know when others are on them?!!
Also, the squelching of her eyes turns me 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.