Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I think this is just her, difference is before she was working so we weren't subjected to it every day.

She's a nice person for the most part but I'm struggling to understand how any brands seeing her SM behaviour can honestly think she is a good ambassador to promote their products.

The shampoo freebies to a person that has a hair washing schedule, no matter how sweaty and greasy her hair is she sticks to her schedule! 🤢
I think you have a point, we didn't see it as much, she needs to up her game.

Reactions: 2

Em_

VIP Member
With GM covid cases rising quickly the advice is work from home where possible and don’t travel in and out of the area/keep it minimal. So that meeting defo should of been on zoom. She could take a nice dose of the Delta variant back to the north east.
I did think they'd be sensible and cancel a face to face meeting. According to my idiot neighbours the army are stopping you entering Manchester, he told me as I said I'm going there tomorrow visiting the parents.
I am so guilable, I believed she'd driven down, but think she's lying now

Louby@21

Chatty Member
All y’all sleeping last 6am need to stop bragging ✋
Hah yep after working three busy 12 hour sweaty days and getting up at 5:45. I’ve woken up at 6:15 am!🤦‍♀️😩

I don’t think there is anything wrong with a lie in at all. course it’s not lazy. But most people don’t do that every single day. Life gets in the way. Work, uni, kids etc stop a lot of us having lie ins every day. Is it relatable content to those watching? She needs a plan to do this full time.

In fact alot of influencers seem pretty lazy right now content wise. Probably due to the pandemic and lockdowns I guess when they couldn’t do much but mow have gotten into the habit.

Romy

VIP Member
Yeah she eats veg... the mushrooms on the grammas Sunday dinners 🤣
I think I saw a broccoli floret once or twice🥦😂

Well they don’t pay for their gousto . But that expensive chocolate she buys is beyond ridiculous. Urgh her current story’s of her sweating in the kitchen are gross.
Expensive industrial chocolate lol. It's not like she goes to a chocolate maker to taste something really good once in a while.

Last edited:

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Random but I genuinely think if Jess caught Covid she’d struggle , my partners aunt leads a very similar lifestyle to Jess, and is around the same size as her. She caught Covid in March and was STRUGGLING! She was on a ventilator and very near died because she couldn’t breathe. She got induced into a coma and everyone thought she was a goner. She’s now better but still struggles to walk !!!! Jess isn’t even being careful. She’s mixing + travelling like Covid doesn’t exist....

Em_

VIP Member
😂I’ve not seen or heard about the army. I know they’ve been in Bolton to help with testing but I very much doubt they’ve a barrier of soldiers all around half of the northwest ( it’s not just Manchester City centre affected)
I know, lol. It was my stupid neighbour, he was going on like we're going to infect them all, because I'm going to my parents garden.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Do we think that now she has worked with ITS she isn't allowed to do Boohoo/ASOS hauls anymore?
Maybe, she might have signed an exclusive deal. Skanky Solomon hasn't advertised any other clothes brands, not that she did anyway. I do t know about the other z listers who have ITS ranges

Em_

VIP Member
Forgive me Tattle for I have sinned and was influenced to buy two of the dresses (I didn't use her swipe ups though!)
Which ones? I want the pink polka dot one, but they didn't have my size in

Oh can you not read books on there? I thought you could? My bad 🤣🤣
Lol no. Readly was quite good but not worth the money for me as don’t read enough magazines. If you buy a lot it’s deffo worth it. However you are right to think it would be fake as all her other adverts have been!

Dearyme

Chatty Member
She looked so nice in that purple or blue dress whichever it was! Bet it’ll never be seen again

Em_

VIP Member
I do think he's a lot better looking than her.
I can't understand why she's not worn the skirt with the top that she wore in the ad to launch the collection or the dress that matches.

Last edited:

Em_

VIP Member
Just why with the sweaty stories especially at tea time, the dirty tramp

Laine33

She's literally ripped off the part of the #ad that the revolting Whatlauraloves did for that iconic stuff ...the wording was almost identical!

She looks bloody awful ! Those products are soo expensive too !
And Nikki Ryan Fopperholic did a really similar one so they are definitely scripted 🤣🤣

GossBoss

VIP Member
She does look so much better in this lot. Plus her hair style looks way nicer. Why show these though. Always trying to be the joker but it makes her look ridiculous. The blue dress looked pretty as did the yellow but I wish she’d wear a better pair of pants. No one need to see the knicker line.
Or no pants would be better than that VPL. There's no shame wearing big knickers these days, she needs to get some 🤷

Em_

VIP Member
Me too! I get it in my pits and it’s been pretty life changing!
jess doesn’t necessarily sweat cos she is overweight it could be that she has this condition too maybe, who knows
I think there must be something else, she's always sweating, regardless of it being hot weather