Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
The heat is worse when you’re fat it could be all the blubber adding extra padding + heat and makes it worse for her. She should have cold showers at least then she’d be washing more, dirty woman

Reactions: 2

Homeathome

Exactly what kind of account does she run now? It's not a fashion/style one like it used to be. It's like a video diary, only she never does anything and when she does we hear about it afterwards with no pics.

Every day is "hi guys, happy (insert name of any day of the week in here. She doesn't have a clue which one it is) I've been up for a couple of hours and done some admin. I'm doing a workout later so I'll have to adjust my hair washing schedule... shut up Darcy. She's been barking all day. She barked at the postman and some pigeons. Look they are on that fence there. Anyway, here's a close up of my mouth as I pull a face. Milli has gone to liddels as my grummer says, to get some brownies and he's getting takeaway tonight for after my workout. Anyway, I will see you later and hope you have a lovely day"

Later, a sweaty Jess appears. "Hi guys. I've done my workout and I'm sweating. Look at it. I'll give you a close up. I'm on the sofa because I can't be bothered to shower so will wait until Milli comes back with dinner and I'll have a bath after. Ooh I'm exhausted. It's been a busy day!"

At least her appalling ITS shoots break up the monotony of no content at all.
Exactly this 😂🙌🏻

Chip1984

VIP Member
I have used the same clinic for a few years. She counts my forehead as one area.
Before booking ask them if they class your forehead as one area. It’s only a tiny bit here and there. I think I get 1.1ml syringe to use up each time. Then I go back 2/3 weeks later for free top up The top up if needed is aftercare.
It’s not a stupid question at all x
Thank you, I shall look into it xx

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a while ago she said that they dry their clothes by hanging them all round the house? Would this not make the clothes and house quite smelly?!
Not if you don't leave them there for ages to go minging. Loads of people do this if you don't have a dryer or the weathers naff.

There are some people who have the musty smell like

Crazymum

VIP Member
I reckon she'll be back working part time by Christmas.
I know it sounds like we want her to fail and I genuinely don’t. It just astounds me that she can give up an ok job after one colab. Maybe she does have more in the pipe line . If so I’ll eat my words. I can’t believe she’s been out for a few meals and driven to Manchester and back since she quit her job yet not replied to people’s messages.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Plus size collection starting at a size 14? 🤦‍♀️

How pissed off would you be if you bought the jumpsuit made for giants, paid to get it altered and now ITS are doing it in a petite!

And why the fuck did she need to drive to Manchester for a meeting? Surely they could’ve had a Zoom call?

Everything about her is pissing me off lately 😂
I mean do we know she actually went ? She’s sat in a car talking shite I bet. There’s no need to drive down there for an hours meeting . I call bollocks, trying to make herself sound busy.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Spot on. I'd love Millie to snap at them and tell them to get off their lazy arses. I got the impression that he wasn't keen on Poppy
Yes!!! I defo got that impression too like he isn’t very impressed with her lounging in their home. Tbh I find it weird how poppy has already started to gallivant around especially now that we have this new variant going around! You’d think she’d be more careful but she doesn’t seem to mind

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
When I first started following jess, she was more of a influencer than she is now. She didn't do the sweaty close ups, and she just had something about her.

These are the comparisons

In the first photo she claims to be a 22/24 and the second claims to be a 24/26

There's way more than 1 clothes size difference. Why does she lie?

Jess has made the wrong decision about being a full time insta hun
She just looks soo unhealthy.

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
I’m just bitter about lie ins haha. I’m up at 6 for work and even today today’s my day off I still woke up at 7:15.

GossBoss

VIP Member
When I first started following jess, she was more of a influencer than she is now. She didn't do the sweaty close ups, and she just had something about her.

These are the comparisons

In the first photo she claims to be a 22/24 and the second claims to be a 24/26

There's way more than 1 clothes size difference. Why does she lie?

Jess has made the wrong decision about being a full time insta hun
Don't TU only go up to a size 24 ?
That would explain why they are such a tight fit on her .... I'd be super hot in this heat with a tight Jersey layer on ... unless she takes them off to sleep 🤷

Romy

VIP Member
So filming doing her makeup- I'm assuming because she has something to flog - is anyone seriously interested in seeing how she cakes it all on, especially in this heat !

If there is one thing she is consistently bad at, its makeup!! Soo why is she filming tutorials on it??
Sweaty face by Chanel🥵🤡

Em_

VIP Member
Raging that she’s been gifted Philip Kingsley hair care stuff!!! I have to save so much to buy anything from this brand and yet again, she’s been gifted a whole set… and not long had the Matrix range gifted too!
Just shows she will flog anything for a freebie, she chops and changes who she praises depending on what she’s been gifted… sorry if I sound bitter 😞
I used to like Jess, but she’s just becoming so annoying since she’s become a “full time Instagrammer” as it’s her “job” now… I am starting to really go off of her very quickly…
Lorna has gifted it her, she's been working with them and she's launching something with them. Lorna's hair doesn't look much different to me after using the products. I think her and Jess are insta friendly. I don't think Jess will use it and she could give it away via a competition.
I think Jess will take any freebie going and flog anything. She's now advertising iconic and all the insta twats advertise that.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
If she was up ‘early’ there’s no way she wouldn’t document it, just to show that she does get up early! I’m all for a long lie sometimes, but with her not having a structured job, she’s definitely going to just slob about in bed all day 🤦🏼‍♀️

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Does she have a manager or anything right now? Because surely you’d be telling her to stop being such a cringey bastard all the time. Those air con stories where her hair doesn’t move because it’s greasy. It’s just irritating

• Haha