Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homeathome

I like the first dress and the navy one don’t shoot me. And if I was going to get them I would find them myself on the website not swipe up to line her fat pockets 😂

Reactions: 3

Aliceinw0nderland

I cut pizza with scissors.. you can actually get pizza scissors 😁
I dont know what to say about this collection. Irs gone massively to her head. I'd like to believe it's the ITS team telling her what to put up.. bur I'm not too sure 😏

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I just watched some of her old haul highlights and I really miss them. Maybe it's because it's summer and everything is floral/shirred/like a sack but I've just watched an old ASOS haul where everything looked great on her.

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Sorry to hear that ❤, they really are to be treasured! I probably won’t be saying that later though, after I’ve been round for dinner and I’ve had 23465 questions about how to work their new iPad! 😂
Obviously because you are a young 'un you know all the workings and settings of all new fangled,modern technology:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
Up in the night with the shits 🤣 fucks sake this content 😂

She strikes me as the sort of person who eats and drinks out of date shit and probably gave herself mild food poisoning 🤣

• Haha

LellsBells

VIP Member
Thanks…managed to get the yellow one on Next! And no having to use aff links ☺
Very also sell Yours Clothing, you might find it on there 😊

Yours are quite good at restocking, I’ve often set up an email alert for when an item is back in stock.

I bought the pink polka dress a few weeks ago and returned it because it was kind of showing the outline of my chunky tree trunk legs too much for my liking 🙈😂

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
Didn't Poppy arrive Sunday night after work and leave today Tuesday? I don't think it was just one night

Em_

VIP Member
I think the question ‘Has Jess ever influenced you to buy anything” is a great one.

I’ll admit to trying the Bumble& Bumble invisible hair oil after seeing it on her stories and also tried the Body Shop face cleansing butter. Thought both were ok but a little pricey for what they were and also, somewhat ironically, made my skin and hair greasy if not used in tiny amounts.

Anyone else tried anything solely based on Jess?
I did buy some ordinary products, surprisingly considering her skin.

• Haha

Instagrime

Shes bringing more clothes out isn't she.
That was probably "half" of the collection or something. Sell off the crap for less then bring more out 🙄
I noticed in one of the photos behind the scenes before the collection was announced, she had the wrap skirt on with a Red Cross over wrap top. I liked the outfit together so looked for it but no top existed so I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a second drop coming imminently

21st July for a restock ...6 weeks !! Seriously?! How come SS restock was done within 2 weeks but hers is taking 6 weeks ?! Something doesn't add up ....👃🐂💩
SS’a restock would have been ordered even before the first launch - it was always going to be a huge seller. A small Instagram account isn’t going to have the same appeal.