Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
She says she isn’t getting anything from this fitness thing but she is a FT instagrammer now, she cannot keep doing stuff out of the goodness of her heart. I would hope she is not getting paid for the free class (as she stated) but there has to be something in it for her down the line, maybe a percentage from people who sign up? It’s your job now, Jess.

Reactions: 3

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I used to message everyone back when I had my 160k account. And I used to to reply to the comments too. And I worked full time and went to the gym. Yes it’s time consuming, I would sometimes be on my phone for 3-4 hrs replying , but i always felt bad if I didn’t. If she wasn’t so lazy and kept on top of it every day, then she wouldn’t struggle now keeping up with messages. She’s got nothing else to do all day. Fucking hell

Funny how she’s a stingy bitch when it comes to shampoo but now she’s working with this brand, she’s telling everyone it’s ok to spend money if it works. What kind of a selling point is this? She’s so thick and has no business head at all. Why the hell do companies want to work with her? Are they really that desperate?
She's like soo many of them that flog stuff as part of their "job" ...she won't put her hand in her own pocket and pay for the item herself but is happy to accept the freebie and take all the money that comes her way from pretending it's amazing!

It will be interesting to see how many honest reviews she does once her SM turns fully into a sales page ( which it will !) and she is selling her integrity to fund her new lifestyle!

HanHan.

Seriously, Jess. Take a minute. Cool off. Grab a towel and pat yourself down if you really feel the need to grab your phone and record a story for insta right then and there. She has sweat running off her chin down her tits as she talks. Like what's the rush. Just go and fucking shower woman!! I don't get what's so desperately urgent that she has to film herself right then and there 🤢
If she doesn’t record how will people know she’s done a work out!? Her people need to know! They also need to be reminded the day apparently. HAPPY WEDNESDAAAAAY! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Nebbymoo

Iv tried to like jess since i found her thread on here last year. But I dont and just cannot find anything positive about her at all since she quit her job. What a an absolute scruff she is.

Madamex

VIP Member
Just want to say I ordered that blue dress from yours and its horrible on me. She's right about the arms being tight. I got my normal size and also the quality is really bad which is what I've found with yours in the past too.

Crazymum

VIP Member
She needs one or she’s not going to make the influencer thing work. I don’t want to hear she’s behind on her washing when she’s at home 24/7 also needs to stop picking at her spots 🤢🤮
Yeah tell me about it. I’ve done 10 loads of washing in 3 days. There’s 7 of us under one roof. She’s no idea! I’ve managed to reply to emails do the food shop , have a pub lunch then gut the house this afternoon and see to 3 dogs. I live right next to her. Streets apart and yes it’s hot but Jesus she’s going on a bit ott.

Whateverrr

She never seems to have anything remotely green on her plate ever ! Even the Sunday lunch pic yesterday the veg was non existent !

Never seen her with a piece of fruit ever or a drink of juice, just fizzy pop , tea or wine !

Explains her skin issues I guess ?
All of her gousto meals are *fairly* healthy tho. They have plenty of veg and salad etc.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Just seen todays outfit ...I mean seriously, how shit did that top look ? That's part of her collection!! I'd be embarrassed !

Em_

VIP Member
Yeah I agree. It’s the thing I really sympathise with her for, cos I sweat 24/7 regardless of what I’m doing, what weather it is etc. But my god, her hygiene practices need work, get a shower 🥴
Agree, she needs to shower, she is disgusting

Em_

VIP Member
She’s the guest for Callies shit fraud group? Haha
Imagine being ripped off in the first place by Callie and the angry woman and receiving a talk by Jess. I hope these people start cancelling their membership.
I wonder how much she's been paid to do this?

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
Does she have a manager or anything right now? Because surely you’d be telling her to stop being such a cringey bastard all the time. Those air con stories where her hair doesn’t move because it’s greasy. It’s just irritating
Even without a manager, do her friends not comment or her mum or Milli?? Especially her skin etc...

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Plus this restaurant is next door to where they are tonight- telling me they won’t be scranning here!
C96E71A1-6046-48B3-9B97-3419F8270EB1.jpeg

• Haha