Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
I think the floral one is lovely and she looks great in it. It suits & fits her but at £34 & a side zip I can’t be influenced 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Em_

VIP Member
The nails 😱
Wasn't she gifted a gel nel.kit that's really expensive over lockdown?

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I missed that as I skipped through her stories. They are a bigger company than ITS, I imagine it was the other way round and they decided not to work with her.
I agree it very well could be. She seemed so bitter and pointing out that her boob fell out. Dont even believe that happened, she never works out on her own anymore. I smell bullshit

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Is she actually fabricating she doesn’t want to work with Fabletics? she’s been a full time
Instahun for a few weeks and already picking a choosing who she wants to work With? I smell bull shit. 💩💩. I reckon they pulled the plug. Because let’s be honest who has she actually influenced to make a purchase? Being a big lady myself I prefer to work out in joggers and a loose cotton t shirt 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ If this is the kind of PR. Then count me out 🙌🏼
It was her moaning about how supportive the top is when it’s very clearly advertised as low support bra for yoga etc.
Her trying to lie that she chose not to work with them - she’s really not their brand at all - proper sweaty and dirty all the time along with inconsistent

Tiffers

Surely she is trolling us with all those minging sweaty stories.

Re the zoom call, maybe it was with fabletics and maybe then it is ok for her to be a sweaty mess and she's testing their fitness clothes but if it were me, I'd at least use a towel to get rid of the drips.

She's proper grossing me out at the moment 🤢

Aliceinw0nderland

Shes bringing more clothes out isn't she.
That was probably "half" of the collection or something. Sell off the crap for less then bring more out 🙄