Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewind. Can we have a rewind. Iconic …… She says she tried it for a bit before. But you’ve done nothing but bang on about the Charlotte Tilbury dewy foundation base stuff. By the way. Them iconic bottles are new and full. So you’ve clearly not used it for some time before. I CAN STILL SMELL
6E486DD7-0EB1-45DA-AB15-5C8ECAE7BA9D.png
YOUR BULLSHIT FROM DOWN SOUTH!! 💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Rewind. Can we have a rewind. Iconic …… She says she tried it for a bit before. But you’ve done nothing but bang on about the Charlotte Tilbury dewy foundation base stuff. By the way. Them iconic bottles are new and full. So you’ve clearly not used it for some time before. I CAN STILL SMELLView attachment 613719 YOUR BULLSHIT FROM DOWN SOUTH!! 💩💩💩
Such a shame these Brands can't see how damaging the behaviour of some of these influencers is ...she has blatantly lied about this product!

Reactions: 7
She’s finally sold her soul to the internet.

Jess… . Used to be very funny and people always seemed keen.
Now she’s just a sweaty looking, lying money grabbing machine!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like Jess and would usually watch most of her stories. Since she’s went professional, I think I’ve watched about 4 total! It’s just soo much every day.

Reactions: 7
Eugh, so disappointed that she is working with iconic, it’s cheap tit, i know no one that would buy it and use it, the only people that I have ever seen use it have been sent it for free and are on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t even mind that it’s a #ad, the ivy verdure ones for example, I believe she gets chub rub, so it seems credible she would use it. But the shiniest greasiest person I have ever seen using something that makes you even greasier is just so obviously bleeping bullshit!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's literally ripped off the part of the #ad that the revolting Whatlauraloves did for that iconic stuff ...the wording was almost identical!

She looks bloody awful ! Those products are soo expensive too !
Both adverts were shite

Rewind. Can we have a rewind. Iconic …… She says she tried it for a bit before. But you’ve done nothing but bang on about the Charlotte Tilbury dewy foundation base stuff. By the way. Them iconic bottles are new and full. So you’ve clearly not used it for some time before. I CAN STILL SMELLView attachment 613719 YOUR BULLSHIT FROM DOWN SOUTH!! 💩💩💩

This will be the normal now...she has sold out and I have stopped watching about 90% of her stories. Her true personality has come out and its not good

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but who the hell is going to take her recommendations when it comes to skin care and make up. LOOK AT IT! Absolute state.

Well we know who is coming to stay with Jess then ! Poppy! Also Jess you’re coming to Gateshead to stay not Newcastle 😂😂 I wonder what tit they’ll get up to.
Should say poppy it’s Gateshead 😂😂 these 2 drive me mad! Wonder if we get a side by side pic to compare to the last visit. Poppy has def lost some weight. I think Jess is bigger.

Reactions: 4
Well we know who is coming to stay with Jess then ! Poppy! Also Jess you’re coming to Gateshead to stay not Newcastle 😂😂 I wonder what tit they’ll get up to.
If I were Milli, I'd move out for the next couple of days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They'll just share their roast dinners like last time 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd have thought she'd wear one of the tops from her collection for the baby shower. I'm surprised that she's hardly wore any of her collection

Reactions: 8
She’s really irritating me by keep telling us on every story how much she is sweating!!

I’ve never known anyone sweat as much as Jess does. I’m speaking as a “fat lass” I don’t sweat like that on a day to day basis and working in a shop with broken air con only when I’ve done a work out. 🤢🤮 a sign maybe she needs to change her lifestyle but will do nothing about it.

Reactions: 11
hardly a beauty influencer! I know it’s warm but surely that means you just don’t cake more make up on??
Christ woman use a blotting sheet.
1ED471D2-092A-4730-9CAC-84EBE2F548AA.jpg
A2C292CA-23D7-4BDC-A6D9-AA7BE5A0FF32.jpg
5643C86D-FEBF-4FD0-BA92-5623806DC4FD.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It baffles me

...it's boiling hot so she plasters her face in heavy makeup and squeezes herself into a pair of skintight jeans and then is seemingly surprised that she is dripping in sweat !

And she apparently is a fashion influencer? What an absolute joke !

Reactions: 14
It baffles me

...it's boiling hot so she plasters her face in heavy makeup and squeezes herself into a pair of skintight jeans and then is seemingly surprised that she is dripping in sweat !

And she apparently is a fashion influencer? What an absolute joke !
Completely THIS.

Why not go for a nice light make up look and some breathable fabrics?

The top is off the shoulder and it has a summery print but it also has so much fabric to it (the sleeves look huge) and that synthetic material just makes you sweat. Plus skin tight jeans. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It feels like she dresses to stand in front of the mirror but none of her outfits work in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely THIS.

Why not go for a nice light make up look and some breathable fabrics?

The top is off the shoulder and it has a summery print but it also has so much fabric to it (the sleeves look huge) and that synthetic material just makes you sweat. Plus skin tight jeans. 🤦🏻‍♀️

It feels like she dresses to stand in front of the mirror but none of her outfits work in reality.
Yes to this
She looks nice in front of the mirror but then in a tagged photo or photo taken of her long length like the one she has just posted with the pregnant lady she looks so different and not as nice
And the eye bogies!!!
Just bleeping why!!
We all get them and I’m sure I speak for the mass here that we all hate them and just wipe out and done!!
Not make a big song and dance!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.