Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously not even washed before she put a different outfit on ?? She really is grim 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
And I bet when she goes home she’ll change into pjs and not wash... she really is grim. I’m fat too I wear 16-20 size, and I usually don’t wear jeans I wear black new look leggings that are quite thick like jegging material, and I don’t sweat that much? I think it shows how unhealthy she is that any type of activity makes her sweat like that! Also why couldn’t she have showered quickly? She would’ve felt much fresher. She really is disgusting. She doesn’t have any shame.

Reactions: 10
I mean I’m a size 24 and I sweat quite a bit in this heat… if I’m working. However, I have a physical job. I don’t sweat like that otherwise. Baffles me how much she sweats

Reactions: 10
I just don’t get how she can be so sweaty and shiny! I’m not small by any means, but I was out all day at the beach and then for dinner and drinks and don’t look anything like that! I didn’t wear a polyester top and skin tight jeans though! 😂😂 god, she’s such a mess these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm a big lass and sweat quite a lot. However, even at a size 12/14 I sweated loads, even in winter. It's medication that I take that caused it initially but as I've got bigger, it's got worse. That said, what she was wearing earlier can't have helped - I'd have been soaking wet in that outfit! I'm constantly wearing breathable fabrics in weather like this.

Also I'd just like to point out that people who are not overweight can suffer with hyperhidrosis - it's not just us fatties!

Reactions: 11
I think 90% of Jess’ stories this week have been about how sweaty she is. Instead of telling us jumper in the shower if it’s that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m a fat girl and I sweat like this. It’s usually just my face/head so I always figured I have something called ‘hyper hydrosis’. I don’t know though, but it’s the reason I rarely leave my house :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm in the North West and it was a lot colder today, I was freezing at one point. Jess always seems to be hot, even in the winter.

Reactions: 1
I’m a fat girl and I sweat like this. It’s usually just my face/head so I always figured I have something called ‘hyper hydrosis’. I don’t know though, but it’s the reason I rarely leave my house :cry:
I got botox, a tiny not noticeable amount and now barely sweat at all from my face!!!! Other half is getting it done to his feet 🤣

Last summer I think, it was really hot and I sweat a lot of the face, almost only the face😅 I didn't use to.

I got botox, a tiny not noticeable amount and now barely sweat at all from my face!!!! Other half is getting it done to his feet 🤣
Me too! I get it in my pits and it’s been pretty life changing!
jess doesn’t necessarily sweat cos she is overweight it could be that she has this condition too maybe, who knows

Me too! I get it in my pits and it’s been pretty life changing!
jess doesn’t necessarily sweat cos she is overweight it could be that she has this condition too maybe, who knows
I think there must be something else, she's always sweating, regardless of it being hot weather

Reactions: 2
I think there must be something else, she's always sweating, regardless of it being hot weather
Yeah I agree. It’s the thing I really sympathise with her for, cos I sweat 24/7 regardless of what I’m doing, what weather it is etc. But my god, her hygiene practices need work, get a shower 🥴

Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree. It’s the thing I really sympathise with her for, cos I sweat 24/7 regardless of what I’m doing, what weather it is etc. But my god, her hygiene practices need work, get a shower 🥴
Agree, she needs to shower, she is disgusting

Reactions: 3
Due to hormones I have hyperhidrosis and sweat a lot. It makes me very uncomfortable and irritable and I’d rather stay home because of it so I do admire her for saying f**k it and just getting out and getting on with it.

• Heart
Agree, she needs to shower, she is disgusting
*edir, meant she’s disgusting hygiene wise, not the sweating as don’t think she can help it, but she needs to shower more

Reactions: 3
It's also how she behaves on her stories...someone said earlier in the week, why after she's worked out does she immediately pick up her phone and show us all how hot and sweaty she is ? Why isn't her first reaction to go get a towel and mop her face ?
I think she's got the "do bears tit in the woods" mentality...we know it happens but no one sees them ...I think, she thinks if she doesn't come online and show her sweaty dripping face no one would believe her !

No one actually f in cares if she exercises or not! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.