Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m too old and out of touch with make up trends but why would anyone want to make their face look even more shiny than it already does? Is this what people are doing now?

Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m too old and out of touch with make up trends but why would anyone want to make their face look even more shiny than it already does? Is this what people are doing now?
Dewy is the look that a lot of women want and go for.... a warm glow then maybe add some sheen with highlighter - Jess just looks shiny with pure grease because she's a dirty, filthy unkept mess! 🤢

Reactions: 7
She's literally ripped off the part of the #ad that the revolting Whatlauraloves did for that iconic stuff ...the wording was almost identical!

She looks bloody awful ! Those products are soo expensive too !

Reactions: 4
There's a reason why they say if you have oily skin you run the risk of just looking sweaty and not glowy. Yet another brand to strike off the list. Ones who give freebies always put me off

Reactions: 3
To make her cheekbones pop ??? What cheekbones ? The only thing her face bones "pop" over is her crunching over her KFC bucket.
Also, would you really keep in the outtakes when you're "thanking" a company and you let out 100 fck offs ???
I am starting to think about deleting Instagram if this is what it is now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
21st July for a restock ...6 weeks !! Seriously?! How come SS restock was done within 2 weeks but hers is taking 6 weeks ?! Something doesn't add up ....👃🐂💩
SS’a restock would have been ordered even before the first launch - it was always going to be a huge seller. A small Instagram account isn’t going to have the same appeal.

Reactions: 3
Guys this is what Jess’ insta will be now. Her grinning and trying to sell us a product she doesn’t even use

Reactions: 5
So she’s working with iconic now. Never purchased from them as Loona is always bleating (reference the sheep) 😂😂 WLL too and I can’t stand her either. . So I’ve always avoided that brand. Fir the cost of these you can pic up just as good product at the local boots or Superdrug. Do exactly the same but without the hefty price tag. Why would a greasy bint want to look even more shiny. Can’t a brand offer her to do blotting paper or even tissues to blot her greasy face.

Reactions: 7
So she’s working with iconic now. Never purchased from them as Loona is always bleating (reference the sheep) 😂😂 WLL too and I can’t stand her either. . So I’ve always avoided that brand. Fir the cost of these you can pic up just as good product at the local boots or Superdrug. Do exactly the same but without the hefty price tag. Why would a greasy bint want to look even more shiny. Can’t a brand offer her to do blotting paper or even tissues to blot her greasy face.
That’s how I know the AD is bullshit. Because Jess is literally so oily and shiny. If anything she needs something to matte her face not make it shinier.... ugh she’s so fake

Reactions: 6
I’m a sweary person (sweary - not sweaty!) but Christ the amount of “fucks” when’s she’s just done an ad and talking about how much she wants to be asked to do this stuff is ridiculous!! Keep on like that Jess and people won’t be calling you!

• Haha
That’s what all iconic ads are. Nobody uses them unless they’ve been sent them, it’s all the same script they all use.
She's the 3rd influencer I've seen with these iconic freebies ...I'm sure Callie Thorpe, who always looks grubby, will be the next one to be raving about them very soon 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m a sweary person (sweary - not sweaty!) but Christ the amount of “fucks” when’s she’s just done an ad and talking about how much she wants to be asked to do this stuff is ridiculous!! Keep on like that Jess and people won’t be calling you!
I’m Known to swear like a sailor 😂😂. But there is a time and a place. Brands won’t be calling if she carries on like that.

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to be edgy or cool? She seems desperate tbh like she’s trying way too hard

I’ve definitely sensed a huge change in her. She’s definitely trying a lot harder to keep her following happy/entertained she probably knows if it does go tits up she’ll have to get a real job

Reactions: 5
She's literally ripped off the part of the #ad that the revolting Whatlauraloves did for that iconic stuff ...the wording was almost identical!

She looks bloody awful ! Those products are soo expensive too !
And Nikki Ryan Fopperholic did a really similar one so they are definitely scripted 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Jess looks really ugly in those ICONIC ads. I’m sorry I wouldn’t normally say that but she’s so greasy and oily and all the oil sits in her scars and it looks horrible. She should never be doing beauty campaigns

She's so positive all the time now. I hate that happy clappy influencer style.
It just comes across as forced and she really isn't funny ! I'm actually starting to cringe at the silly faces, zooming in and all that weird tripping over her words which she seems to think is amusing but it's in fact irritating!

I'm also getting this sense that she regularly lies now - the ' we ' are working on a restock farce being one and the answering dms saga rumbles on...didn't take long for her join the clique of wrong uns like Callie Thorpe and Danielle Varnier !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.