Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus size collection starting at a size 14? 🤦‍♀️

How pissed off would you be if you bought the jumpsuit made for giants, paid to get it altered and now ITS are doing it in a petite!

And why the duck did she need to drive to Manchester for a meeting? Surely they could’ve had a Zoom call?

Everything about her is pissing me off lately 😂
I mean do we know she actually went ? She’s sat in a car talking shite I bet. There’s no need to drive down there for an hours meeting . I call bollocks, trying to make herself sound busy.

Reactions: 2
I mean do we know she actually went ? She’s sat in a car talking shite I bet. There’s no need to drive down there for an hours meeting . I call bollocks, trying to make herself sound busy.
That never even occurred to me!!! I’m so gullible 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Well that’s her update for today. She’s probably off to bed as she’s sooo tired. She’s been up early and driven to Manchester 😂😂. Millie is on dog duty again and sorting a dinner out. 😂😂
She’s one of them kinda people I’d love to take on my 12 hour night shift in full PPE with hardly any breaks at all. Only then can she say she’s so tired. The Lazy bint

Attachments

Reactions: 16
That never even occurred to me!!! I’m so gullible 🤣🤣
I just think if she’d shown pictures of her at headquarters or even in Manchester I’d believe but I don’t for a minute think she was up early and down there this morning then drove straight back.

Reactions: 4
With GM covid cases rising quickly the advice is work from home where possible and don’t travel in and out of the area/keep it minimal. So that meeting defo should of been on zoom. She could take a nice dose of the Delta variant back to the north east.

Reactions: 5
With GM covid cases rising quickly the advice is work from home where possible and don’t travel in and out of the area/keep it minimal. So that meeting defo should of been on zoom. She could take a nice dose of the Delta variant back to the north east.
Tbf north tyneside have had a rise in cases and although they’re saying try to stay within your area it’s not enforceable. I still don’t think she went. Seems crazy to just talk about restock. She’s probably just been to aldi 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really don’t believe she drove to Manchester and back for a quick meeting. She probably filmed that video on her drive. Making herself seem busy because we all know what a lazy slob she is. We also know she doesn’t like to put petrol in the car 😂

• Haha
I did think they'd be sensible and cancel a face to face meeting. According to my idiot neighbours the army are stopping you entering Manchester, he told me as I said I'm going there tomorrow visiting the parents.
I am so guilable, I believed she'd driven down, but think she's lying now

I did think they'd be sensible and cancel a face to face meeting. According to my idiot neighbours the army are stopping you entering Manchester, he told me as I said I'm going there tomorrow visiting the parents.
I am so guilable, I believed she'd driven down, but think she's lying now
😂I’ve not seen or heard about the army. I know they’ve been in Bolton to help with testing but I very much doubt they’ve a barrier of soldiers all around half of the northwest ( it’s not just Manchester City centre affected)

21st July for a restock ...6 weeks !! Seriously?! How come SS restock was done within 2 weeks but hers is taking 6 weeks ?! Something doesn't add up ....👃🐂💩

Tbf north tyneside have had a rise in cases and although they’re saying try to stay within your area it’s not enforceable. I still don’t think she went. Seems crazy to just talk about restock. She’s probably just been to aldi 😂😂
Nah, I think she went to Lidl to buy their complete stock of cookies and that's the restock she's on about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t she wear that beige dress the other day? No chance it’s been washed and dried and put back on the rail that quick 🤮🤮
Rail full of new clothes behind her and she's dressed like a bag lady ?! How are these brands not seeing what we see ?

Reactions: 9
I see she’s a ‘proper influencer’ now she’s advertising the iconic items. Like Jess needs to add any more shine to her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂I’ve not seen or heard about the army. I know they’ve been in Bolton to help with testing but I very much doubt they’ve a barrier of soldiers all around half of the northwest ( it’s not just Manchester City centre affected)
I know, lol. It was my stupid neighbour, he was going on like we're going to infect them all, because I'm going to my parents garden.

• Haha
Seriously can’t tell the difference from her usual sweaty face with that glow stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.