Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I imagining it but when jess said she was going to Norfolk, didn't she hint that she was also going down for a reason she couldn't disclose yet

Reactions: 5
Pair of lazy asses. Even if you get up at 8, you can still be checked out and gone by 9. If everything is packed the night before, what’s the big deal?
This is absolute proof that they never really get up early unless they are literally forced to for work.
All this, “hey guys, been up for a few hrs” is such bullshit. I bet they always sleep in till gone past midday

Reactions: 19
Am I imagining it but when jess said she was going to Norfolk, didn't she hint that she was also going down for a reason she couldn't disclose yet
she did say that, but I cant see what it was for, as I’m not sure if there are any fashion companies it’s down there. I wonder if it’s just promoting the holiday, or she’s doing something in Newcastle tomorrow.

Pair of lazy asses. Even if you get up at 8, you can still be checked out and gone by 9. If everything is packed the night before, what’s the big deal?
This is absolute proof that they never really get up early unless they are literally forced to for work.
All this, “hey guys, been up for a few hrs” is such bullshit. I bet they always sleep in till gone past midday
She also said they wouldn’t sleep well there worrying about getting up in time! 9am is not exactly the middle of the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would you not want to have one last night there and one more wake up to that beautiful view ?? And to rush home having just spent months locked down in her house ! Absolutely smacks of someone who has no appreciation for how lucky she is !

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry I can’t comprehend Jess saying that getting up at 9am was ‘early’ and would be ‘stressful’. Never seen such laziness and obliviousness in my life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why didn't they just pack the car up on the night leave out what they need and then get up at 8am, hardly early!

Doing a drive that long in the night will be exhausting 🙄

Reactions: 16
They could have even got up at 8.30 if they had packed the night before 😂 I thought it was ridiculous too, she’s acting like it’s a 6am check out. Regardless my check out time I pack most stuff the night before so it’s easier in the morning and I always end up leaving early, say if it’s 10am I’m away by 9!

Reactions: 7
They are lazy slobs who are normally still in bed at midday!!!!! It’s a long drive and even when they originally went at the beginning of the week they wasted the first day because they didn’t leave home in the morning

Reactions: 9
Is PTWM on YouTube or Instagram?
Instagram

Why would you not want to have one last night there and one more wake up to that beautiful view ?? And to rush home having just spent months locked down in her house ! Absolutely smacks of someone who has no appreciation for how lucky she is !
Exactly! She could have left this morning, gone out for breakfast and had a walk around the area she was staying, gone to the beach or something and left mid morning to beat the rush hour traffic. Personally, I'd want to make the most of my holiday.

Reactions: 15
Instagram

Exactly! She could have left this morning, gone out for breakfast and had a walk around the area she was staying, gone to the beach or something and left mid morning to beat the rush hour traffic. Personally, I'd want to make the most of my holiday.
To be honest I think it shows you how people are now. They don’t appreciate things as much because they are given so much for free etc

Reactions: 11
9am is a harsh check out time but why wouldn’t you spend the 5 hours you were going to spend in the car packing up and meaning you literally have to get dressed at 8:45 and go. We all know showering isn’t an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact they’d PAID for that night and then left because 9am is too early is.... mind blowing! 🤯🤯

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.