Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not defending her at all but there’s been times we’ve packed up the night before and come home a night early. Kids have slept in the car and were nice and fresh the next day. Not due to early checkout or anything just because we always feel the last nights wasted as we can’t have a drink and then frightened we sleep in. You book per night regardless so that wouldn’t bother me. They can clearly afford it. I’m more offended they had fish and chips twice in 3 days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not defending her at all but there’s been times we’ve packed up the night before and come home a night early. Kids have slept in the car and were nice and fresh the next day. Not due to early checkout or anything just because we always feel the last nights wasted as we can’t have a drink and then frightened we sleep in. You book per night regardless so that wouldn’t bother me. They can clearly afford it. I’m more offended they had fish and chips twice in 3 days 😂😂
I can understand if you have children that might be a better option so they sleep in the car and there is no mad rush in the morning but they don't have children and I know she was saying about D'Arcy but I doubt they picked her up last night from her little holiday and I doubt they will rush round there this morning!!

I do think it's sad that they didn't take Darcy with them, especially as there was the option for dogs to be there. It's not like they did anything that meant she couldn't be with them ..apart from the odd trip to Boots !

Reactions: 5
Maybe they just didn’t get on and needed to get back home 🤪

I usually try and squeeze every drop out of a holiday; the last day is still a day and I’d try to stay as long as possible 😬

Reactions: 9
They wouldnt have gone and picked her up at 1am when they got home!! I get the rush of having children etc and getting everyone up and ready but come on, they are just lazy and wasteful

Reactions: 4
I have done this in the past and I have only just had a baby, sometimes to beat the traffic, and sometimes due to an early checkout. I’m not lazy but I would consider 9am (pre-baby) early to be checking out from holiday

I always count the last day as still part of my holiday, so I wouldn't be aiming to be home till late tonight ...I would have had at least one thing planned for us to do on the way home so a 9am check out to get up and go somewhere nice for breakfast and set off would be great. But then everyones different I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
9am is an early check out but surely they could of packed up the night before & headed off somewhere for the day/morning then travelled home 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shows how little they do if this tires them out! 😕

Reactions: 9
cant Believe they didn’t spend their last night there. Get up early, have a nice breakfast and then set off. lazy arses

Reactions: 6
Who knew some leaving their accommodation the night before would cause so much debate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can understand if you have children that might be a better option so they sleep in the car and there is no mad rush in the morning but they don't have children and I know she was saying about D'Arcy but I doubt they picked her up last night from her little holiday and I doubt they will rush round there this morning!!

I do think it's sad that they didn't take Darcy with them, especially as there was the option for dogs to be there. It's not like they did anything that meant she couldn't be with them ..apart from the odd trip to Boots !
I think she did the right thing, a 5 hour car journey for a little dog would be stressful.

Also, #checkoutgate

Reactions: 2
I think she did the right thing, a 5 hour car journey for a little dog would be stressful.

Also, #checkoutgate
I always think its like having little children when you travel with a dog, lots of stops on the way for wees and a drink and a snack...we always took our dog with us, part of our family and very much included in our holidays away in this country. Each to their own I guess.!

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she left the night before, because of a 9am check out! 😂

But more importantly, I’ve just come on to have a wee moan about her pronunciation of the word Mirror 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mirrow?! Wtf.... how?

I do know it’s an accent thing, but it grates on me as much as when people write or say ‘draw’ instead of drawer!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

But more importantly, I’ve just come on to have a wee moan about her pronunciation of the word Mirror 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mirrow?! Wtf.... how?

I do know it’s an accent thing, but it grates on me as much as when people write or say ‘draw’ instead of drawer!! 😂😂
Grunmar is the one that makes me want to gouge my eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I always think its like having little children when you travel with a dog, lots of stops on the way for wees and a drink and a snack...we always took our dog with us, part of our family and very much included in our holidays away in this country. Each to their own I guess.!
I think her dog gets really bad travel sickness if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 1

We've chatted a few times on here on her odd pronunciation of certain words...yurrings is another for earrings!!

• Haha
  • Sick
We've chatted a few times on here on her odd pronunciation of certain words...yurrings is another for earrings!!
Had to think for a minute on what yurrings could be there 😂😂

I know it’s petty, but if you can’t be petty on here then what’s the point! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really do hope her trip to Manchester isn’t related to Stacey Solomon’s restock of her collection...SS did say she had some surprises so there could be more styles to model 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.