Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t even run a brush through Goldie’s hair for the bed reel?
Couldn’t even use the paid partnership tool and added ad right at the end of the paragraph, just seems so dodgy to me these influencers doing the bare minimum to disclose ads

Reactions: 10
Noone wants to know (or cares) that you dog dragged your filthy knickers out of your dirty clothes basket and chewed them. NOONE!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Well she got the as on the one for those pajama like sets she insists on wear the collar halfway down her shoulders.

And aren't the shorts meant to be a looser fit being cotton and linen? Cos they are causing some major camel toe.

Reactions: 6
‘It has buttons for breastfeeding, if that’s what you’re into’

the way she speaks annoys me so much!

• Wow
Well she got the as on the one for those pajama like sets she insists on wear the collar halfway down her shoulders.

And aren't the shorts meant to be a looser fit being cotton and linen? Cos they are causing some major camel toe.
“A great fit!” Um no. They are about 2 sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Same! What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say about breastfeeding. It’s not something I think any mother would describe as being ‘in to’. She makes it sound like a weird fetish. You’re disgusting Jessii!!

Also you could have at least buttoned the shirt up straight!

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Such a witch, those sets look ridiculous when they don’t fit her shape whatsoever
---

Wonder what abomination she’s going to wear to the Event tomorrow, that’s why she got the new g-strings for when she’s hanging her arse out everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
The constant touching of her ratty, greasy regrowth hair is so beyond annoying.

Saying how well they sit!? Her cooch is literally eating those shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The constant touching of her ratty, greasy regrowth hair is so beyond annoying.

Saying how well they sit!? Her cooch is literally eating those shorts.
And her big rump is busting the back seam at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh great, another mummy republic event, they really are so cringey. And I’m in that part of South Brisbane tomorrow arvo 🙈

Oh great, another mummy republic event, they really are so cringey. And I’m in that part of South Brisbane tomorrow arvo 🙈
I’d forgotten they existed and I’m sad to see that they’re still a thing. Danni must have been pregnant for approximately 38 months at this point. Hopefully her “HG” gives her the night off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d forgotten they existed and I’m sad to see that they’re still a thing. Danni must have been pregnant for approximately 38 months at this point. Hopefully her “HG” gives her the night off.
The HG content has been low, how convenient

Reactions: 6
Same! What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say about breastfeeding. It’s not something I think any mother would describe as being ‘in to’. She makes it sound like a weird fetish. You’re disgusting Jessii!!

Also you could have at least buttoned the shirt up straight!
Yes!!! Exactly right. I’m too tired to make sense but you wrote exactly what I was thinking. I’ve been breastfeeding for 3.5 years with no end in sight (new baby 😅) and I definitely wouldn’t say I’m ‘into it’ she makes it sound so weird

Reactions: 10
Yes!!! Exactly right. I’m too tired to make sense but you wrote exactly what I was thinking. I’ve been breastfeeding for 3.5 years with no end in sight (new baby 😅) and I definitely wouldn’t say I’m ‘into it’ she makes it sound so weird
Someone like Jess, who is as selfish as they come could never understand what a breastfeeding mum does, puts the needs of someone else above their own to nourish their child from their own body.
Jess could never fathom such a notion, unless it includes brown appointments, weave appointments, blow dry appointments, sexy weekends away with no kids, mindless spending on utter tit, she don’t want it.

Reactions: 13
Awkward that last month she went through her “capsule wardrobe” phase & got rid of her pastel clothing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just curious does anyone know if she BF? Can't imagine the lazy beast did it would have been way to hard.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.