Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is no one running here to discuss goldens speech in the reel
Because we are all over at Sophie Guidolin sorry 🤣 but duck ME her speech is shocking, the poor little thing. She's 4 in May! Supposed to be going to prep next year! No way José!!! Also so sad what she is saying in the video, basically repeating what is said to her at bedtime "go to sleep by yourself."

Also 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 at the bras and things talk. No ONE wants to know what lingerie you wear for Phil. Legit looked like big granny undies at first 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow that’s so messed up! I’ve got a 3 yr old granddaughter who’s speech is amazing - I can’t believe they’ve done nothing still to help her

Reactions: 2
so sad to hear how much G struggles to speak. My nephew who is two and a half speaks way clearer than her. But the difference is he has adults in his life who speak and read to him because they care about his development.
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and really hope that she is getting professional help for G. But her track record is not great and honestly think they believe nothing is wrong.

Reactions: 9
Who books into an 8.15am exercise class when they have kids in early primary school? Don't answer that, I know this 🤡
thinks it's a vibe to dump them at a bus stop almost in the dark.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I book an 8.15 class. My son is in yr 2. My gym is across the road from school and their first bell goes at 8.20.
Unlikely Jess has the same situation.
I also don’t wear makeup, and feel like if you do wear makeup you are not working hard enough because it shouldsweat off…even in reformer Pilates….

Reactions: 7
The constant touch of her ratty, unwashed, regrowth hair.

She is just the epitome of a Burp bogan.

Came here to post the exact same thing. What a load!!! Selfish slag she is.
We know it’s a lie, she said the appointment was in the new year, January, I highly doubt the appointment was for 31/01 and they call the day to say it’s not available, get fucked you selfish lying hag.

Reactions: 13
What an absolute dead tit. Yuck. Get over yourself and book your child into an ENT.

F1D98C6D-E872-49C1-9928-E8391112EE87.png
Hiring?? WHAT THE duck FOR?? So you can take more holidays right after a sale and have someone else do the bare minimum of running a business (packing orders) for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.