Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious does anyone know if she BF? Can't imagine the lazy beast did it would have been way to hard.
I remember her saying that she did and that it was one of the reasons that she wanted the surgery. She has never actually spoken about it in detail though.

Just curious does anyone know if she BF? Can't imagine the lazy beast did it would have been way to hard.
It was very short lived if she did and I really didn’t believe at the time with Goldie that she did either. No shame in how you feed your baby whatsoever, but don’t pretend that’s the reason your tits were slop, it was all the pregnancy cravings that caused her weight gain and messed her tits up, there were quite big and had lots of weight on them

Reactions: 3
Yesterday was hot as hell in QLD and she’s got her bleeping fire place going. Biggest dumb bleep getting round

Reactions: 11
Yesterday was hot as hell in QLD and she’s got her bleeping fire place going. Biggest dumb bleep getting round
Ridiculous! I’m in CQ hot and humid as duck, even if it’s just the light etc going on it it with no heat that’s just dumb as duck. Just shows how stupid this witch is.
She will be spending all day getting ready for the big event

Reactions: 1
I remember her saying that she did and that it was one of the reasons that she wanted the surgery. She has never actually spoken about it in detail though.
Interesting.
*Also absolutely not saying formula feeding would be easy option just meant couldn't see Messi Jessi BF as she couldnt palm that job off the Philth.

Reactions: 4
She probably had the air con cranking as well and will complain about her electricity bill next.

Reactions: 7
She probably had the air con cranking as well and will complain about her electricity bill next.
She also would be the kind to have her bedroom aircon frosty as hell to get a great sleep, but let the poor kids sweat it out all night with none just because it costs money and she can’t spend money on her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How is this hard?!? 🤦‍♀️ it’s her ‘job’. I looked the ‘gorge’ sets up cause I wanted to see how much they were. Yes, I’m pedantic but ratio of % linen/cotton is important to me
Are these her pjs? I'm confused those pants are so tight & ill fitting. Awful no matter what they are made out of.

Ridiculous! I’m in CQ hot and humid as duck, even if it’s just the light etc going on it it with no heat that’s just dumb as duck. Just shows how stupid this witch is.
She will be spending all day getting ready for the big event
Oh yeah I meant even if there’s no heat, why on earth would she want that for ambience or aesthetic - when it’s hot as balls out, you don’t want any semblance of warm and cozy inside - she’s a first class fuckhead

Reactions: 2
Wait, she has a fireplace that doesn’t produce heat? Or is that an optional setting (for god knows what reason)…

Reactions: 3
Wait, she has a fireplace that doesn’t produce heat? Or is that an optional setting (for god knows what reason)…
It has a heating option, but you can have the flames going for aesthetic without the heat going, which is bleeping buzzard in the thick of summer isn’t it. Dumb witch needs to move to a colder climate. QLD doesn’t want her anymore.

Why did she find it so funny that the dog got out, she is lucky someone found him & called her up?

Why did she find it so funny that the dog got out, she is lucky someone found him & called her up?
Irresponsible pet owner. She has never experienced the loss of a pet to not worry about Mars out on the loose 🥲 he could have been hit by a car, got into someone’s yard and eaten someone’s chickens or anything.

Has she still got the cat? What happened to that?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Irresponsible pet owner. She has never experienced the loss of a pet to not worry about Mars out on the loose 🥲 he could have been hit by a car, got into someone’s yard and eaten someone’s chickens or anything.

Has she still got the cat? What happened to that?
Oh yeah!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.