Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, for the millionth time, it’s a HIGHLANDER. Spelt exactly how it’s pronounced. High. Lander. You own it. You have documentation with the word written on it. The car is badged. It’s a Highlander. FFS.
Oh bless. Maybe she’s trying to attract Hyundai’s attention by borrowing the spelling from their brand name.

Reactions: 1
Wtf is she banging on about saying if she didn't have personalised number plates she'd have got out of her car & slapped someone for cutting her off in the Zarraffa's queue.?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Its her way of letting us know she has personalised plates - she probably thinks only rich people have them or something.

In saying that I have personalised plates and at one stage someone road raged me and yelled out - duck You "my name"... because they saw it on my plates lol It did make things quite personal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
am i the only one who thought some local people know who she is with her plates and intentionally treat her like the shithead she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go fist yourself Jess, you hardly show up on the gram lately, you give nothing back to the followers and now you bet them to engage with bribes. Just no.
Who tf would even want that monstrosity, it's tasteless & not a vIbE.

Reactions: 8
Say what you will about our gal, at least her Seek ad isn’t riddled with tasks like household duties and babysitting 😁 it actually sounds somewhat professional!

Reactions: 5
Say what you will about our gal, at least her Seek ad isn’t riddled with tasks like household duties and babysitting 😁 it actually sounds somewhat professional!
I personally like the inclusion of “location is my home office with possibility to work from home one day a week” :m She’s listed it as a company role, but really sounds like a gumtree ad…..

• Haha
I personally like the inclusion of “location is my home office with possibility to work from home one day a week” :m She’s listed it as a company role, but really sounds like a gumtree ad…..
Came to see if any Tattlers wanted to play a game called ‘spot the grammatical errors’ and the winner gets to apply for the job of content creator to create 😂

How many years’…fk me Jess!! Did one of you kids write that ad?

Can you imagine the rage of an employee being locked away in her filthy home office while she’s on the couch watching Netflix?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You don't create products dopey you import junk that is mass produced in China.

So if Philth is the customer service manager and she has a content creator what will the CEO Jess do - just show up at the Christmas party every year? What a boss babe she ain’t is

• Haha
Bloom is a part time job for her at best.What a waste of money to hire someone to do what she could do herself between 9 - 12pm daily or fortnightly.

But it’s riddled with grammatical and punctuation errors - duck I almost had an aneurysm reading it 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But it’s riddled with grammatical and punctuation errors - duck I almost had an aneurysm reading it 😵
That’s why I said somewhat 🥲 at least it’s just for Bloom and not managing her whole life (even though we all know she needs that!).

Reactions: 3
Sorry to break it to you Jassii but a content creator and a graphic designer we are two different skill sets. And someone with BOTH of those skills aren’t being paid $25 an hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.