Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmum

Chatty Member
Do we think she is actually "back to work"? No stories on Bloom of packing, no updates for customers, no paid ada or sponsorships on her IG....

Reactions: 4

MissusChicken

God she loves herself doesn’t she, I love that ‘sHe LoOks LiKe ThAt’ while her kids look like they haven’t had a good wash in about a month.. also is her gap coming back? Didn’t she pay $$$$ for Invisalign’s or something..

notgifted

VIP Member
Exactly. She spends so long on these “projects” and then within a week they’re scribbled on, left out in the rain or poor Mars destroys them because he is under stimulated and neglected 😢😟😬
That’s exactly right, such wasted effort & money. The kids don’t value anything decent, nor do they really get her stuff. It’s all for snow or gifted shit she passes off as their gift.

notgifted

VIP Member
Wait, she has a fireplace that doesn’t produce heat? Or is that an optional setting (for god knows what reason)…
It has a heating option, but you can have the flames going for aesthetic without the heat going, which is fucking buzzard in the thick of summer isn’t it. Dumb bitch needs to move to a colder climate. QLD doesn’t want her anymore.

wuestiontime

And surely she of anyone would be aware that the inspiration image would be filtered and brightened and adjusted and wouldn’t actually look like that irl???

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Bowie already has recently and she posted a photo of it on her stories. 😳

So Goldie gets six dolls for Christmas, one of which looks like a toy for a newborn. Seriously? Couldn't think of literally anything else for a bit of variety or diversity for your poor kids? A book? A ball? Literally anything but dolls? Her kid's gifts are so boring and gender specific. Even when she was talking about the hoverboard things she was saying how they even have a girl's one (because there's a pink one) as if a girl couldn't use a blue one. Fucking MORON!
My girl is 3 in jan i bought her no dolls 😂 shes got a few and think they need more variety, she's getting cash register, shopping trolly, a ball a bike, she got 1 barbie car, bunch of other stuff, but she picked them all herself so i know she'll play with them and like them.. i don't see goldie playing with all of that 🙃 it will all get lost for sure.