Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I can’t help but feel these Q’s are aimed at Messika, Shay is somehow friends with her & Mikhailla , could be anyone I guess, but if the shoe fits 😂
She clearly doesn't watch her 'friends' insta if she is claiming that!

All the answers were suck ass and pathetic. She is just like the rest of them.

Reactions: 5

notgifted

VIP Member
She probably had the air con cranking as well and will complain about her electricity bill next.
She also would be the kind to have her bedroom aircon frosty as hell to get a great sleep, but let the poor kids sweat it out all night with none just because it costs money and she can’t spend money on her kids

• Sad

notgifted

VIP Member
So I’ve been super busy the past few days and this bish has really triggered me. A free trampoline from her 20 year old sisters for xmas😩no new clothes for Bowie. Max of 4 things each for the boys but let’s bet this c of a mother gets some ugly designer thing for herself from that sleazy thing she is married too. The dog needs to be rehomed and that fence Hahaha honestly what is that. I’m sorry I’m a good week behind here

Also those chairs need to be on a hard rubbish collection and my biggest ick is missing teeth😂
As Jess spiel say “it’s a vibe” 🙄

She’s a farking train wreck, everything she does is wrong, she’s a pitiful person & cunt mother

beigebabe

VIP Member
They can't grow up and move out quick enough in her eyes and she will have zero regrets. It's very sad.
My heart is already broken at the thought of my babies leaving home 😭 I can’t relate to her on any level, which I’d good for me I guess…

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I’m not sure if I’m the weird one but if my children go on any scooter, bike, rollerblades etc they wear a helmet. Shouldn’t they be wearing helmets on the hoverboards?
Yes they should. But it's Methii Jessii we are talking about.

Goodriddens

Good, she’s a pathetic idiot, she doesn’t deserve invites to friendmas.

I know Mikhailla has her own thread but thought someone here might know, are these good stats? Wouldn’t it be helpful to know what they made the months prior ? Before they outlayed the cash for the marketing?
Nor does it say if it's profit or revenue? Profit is what matters but its probably revenue

wuestiontime

I don’t get why I would use the codes that the influencers (unless I actually want to support them!) when bondi boost have 30% off anyway??

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Speaking of how quiet our friend is, we’ve not seen beauty appointments for a while. Could the end really be near!? :D

In my everyday life I’d hate to wish this on anyone, but the fact of the matter is those children receive sweet FA.

Goodriddens

Perhaps it varies by state. Which is good though, opens up more options if you can be diagnosed by a psychologist in your state. Although perhaps a more expensive route if hoping for medication to assist in managing symptoms as you’d then have to pay to see the psychiatrist too. Jessi - are you taking note?
Yes, perhaps it does vary by state.

Yep that's why I went straight to a psychiatrist for my assessment as I knew I wanted to try medication first and then therapy with a psychologist along side that later on which I'll be starting in the new year!

Came to say the same. She’s filled it with chocolates because it’s easier and hasn’t put in any real effort. She also said the activities included going to the park or for a swim (no doubt at the neighbours) because they’re achievable. Those activities are basic activities for kids, they shouldn’t have to wait for an advent countdown to go to the park! She goes out and gets coffee and a treat every day, but now will only do it the day it pops up in the calendar, ok Jessi. Shit parenting!
Yeah that was really sad. Christmas is meant to be special, not basic everyday things like the park and a swim :( may as well had one that said "brush teeth"

Last edited:

notgifted

VIP Member
Sorry Jjeessii girl, it will be raining for your pop up shop tomorrow, I am heading off to the Gold Coast & it ALWAYS pours when I hit town.🤣
I don’t mean to dampen your weekend, but I really hope for some torrential rain in that vicinity 🤣🤣
I hope her card reader plays up & some grubby fingered kid touches all those delicate linen albums.

Have I missed much of this bitch? I can't even watch her stories anymore. She's too triggering and makes me so mad. After seeing her Christmas list for the kids I haven't been back. It made me too upset how little thought or care she has for those kids. Yet for herself she goes all out!
Not really, much of the same as what you’ve described, this boring basic bitch doesn’t change. Just lazy & kid hating like usual. Treating her husband like a sack of shit. You know how it goes.