Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kids=$$$

Wouldn't a darker colour just make them seem even more cavelike?
It could appear brighter with the right colour, but will make them look narrower and even more out of place. Getting them styled properly by someone who knows what they are doing they could look half decent lol I just love how she thinks it will look like her inspo pic 😆🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20230128_133616_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Goodriddens

Hi, yes I do know what correlation means, perhaps you don’t? A correlation means a connection between two or more things. I think you may think it means there’s a cause and effect?

My reply was polite, there’s no need to respond to others in this group in that manner. I respect your views, although I can share my own too. Let’s keep this respectful.
In what manner? Where was I rude in my reply? And I do know the difference between correlation and cause and effect. Correlation does not equal causation but I am also saying there is no correlation period. There are shit parents without adhd and there are shit parents who happen to have adhd. There are awesome parents with adhd and there are awesome parents without adhd.

You, (or the person I originally replied to if that wasn't you) heavily implied that ADHD is a factor to her shit parenting and THAT is what is rude here to the population whom struggle with ADHD.

That video she shared makes me so sad. She really hates having kids 😪 she thinks it's funny or relatable to be that way about your children. It's just fucking sad.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
She drives to Wynnum to get her laminate done..that’s like 50/60 kms away. What happened to her other laminate lady. She must have grifted all over Brisbane for free brows
What!! A dickhead. Did she take the kids & leave them at the waterpark or pool while she had 'me' time with her eyebrows?

Emmum

Chatty Member
Elf on the Shelf for the kids is finding them amongst all the mess and rubbish...fun!

• Haha
  • Sick

beigebabe

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more. I'd love a puppy but am sensible to know how much hard work and commitment they are so am purposefully waiting until my youngest has at least started school and I have more time and energy to give! She is an impulsive and thoughtless moron.
Puppy blues are a thing, I found it much harder than having a baby, but my fur baby is three now and I love her to bits 🐾🤎

notgifted

VIP Member
‘It has buttons for breastfeeding, if that’s what you’re into’

the way she speaks annoys me so much!
Such a bitch, those sets look ridiculous when they don’t fit her shape whatsoever
---

Wonder what abomination she’s going to wear to the Event tomorrow, that’s why she got the new g-strings for when she’s hanging her arse out everywhere

• Haha
  • Sick

greacea

VIP Member
I have ADHD and I dont have a problem keeping my house clean. :sneaky:
Do you have kids? If you say yes, I’m going to assume you are some sort of miracle ADHD person 🤣 even medicated I struggle because kids and work take most of my spoons (mental energy).

notgifted

VIP Member
just realised Goo goo is going to be 4 soon !! And I’m not kidding my 2.5yo talks wayyy more than her… and seems to comprehend way more too. I’m actually so concerned.. I hope Messi follows through with the ENT appointment they supposedly have this month… hopefully they will point out the trouble they are in. Early intervention is everything
My daughter just turned 3 last week too, the speech or lack thereof is alarming and sad. Poor kid.
The appointment was January, so we will see if she gives any stories about it

I’m a type A personality too, because I feel such rejection sensitivy (rejection sensitivity is a symptom of adhd) when I perceive I’ve let people down or people are upset/angry at me. Because of that I now understand I learnt to mask by being overly organised, people pleasing, being a perfectionist. It’s definitely a thing.

I also now understand why noise bothered me so much, like the fridge door slamming shut, when the tv is too loud, there’s too many loud noises at once. Or sensory wise why I like my hair tied up and not on my neck, why I hate knitted jumpers, why I cut tags off my clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

greacea

VIP Member
Hmm, looks like it blocks all accounts? Or do I need a separate login for the new one? Can't believe I'm such a petty bitch 🤣
Yes when you block an account you can choose to block the person’s other accounts and any future accounts that person makes (I block a lot of spam accounts!).
So you will need a new login, or watch from one of those anon websites.

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Wait, she has a fireplace that doesn’t produce heat? Or is that an optional setting (for god knows what reason)…