Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Merry Christmas Jessii, they just said on the news that diesel is going to be $2.50 a litre until January next year in Brisvegas, enjoy that new car feeling girl.
Our car uses diesel, but unlike Jessii girl our arse is not permanently in the car driving off for coffee & junk food daily.

Reactions: 4

SewSpewky

She didn't, it was a random home invasion. I guess what the above poster was implying is that it just reiterates what kind of people are in this world.

There's a lot of kids that go around stealing cars in that area, it's very sad it escalated to this. And of course Jessie has to publicly claim it as her "local community" for attention. She shops at North Lakes Westfield and that's it. I wouldn't say jess is a part of any sort of community besides the community of other deadbeat InFlUeNcErS she pretends are her "friends"
To be fair I don't live in North Lakes but I would still say she's from my community. It's still the Moreton Bay community

posty post

VIP Member
Erm....I don't think she has any idea how nuts Sydney is for the fireworks, if she wants to do it she should be looking at booking a venue or it is a mosh pit of hundreds and thousands it's horrible.
Hahahahaha exactly my thoughts I am here for it😂😂

shelookscute

Chatty Member
That’s exactly right, such wasted effort & money. The kids don’t value anything decent, nor do they really get her stuff. It’s all for snow or gifted shit she passes off as their gift.
She’ll be flat out getting anything for it this late but I’m here for the shit show!

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
I remember her saying that she did and that it was one of the reasons that she wanted the surgery. She has never actually spoken about it in detail though.
Interesting.
*Also absolutely not saying formula feeding would be easy option just meant couldn't see Messi Jessi BF as she couldnt palm that job off the Philth.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
I have this couch.. I have 2 kids, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Here’s a photo I found on my phone. I’ve had this couch for 2 years not sure how long she’s had hers.

The covers on this couch are removable and machine washable. There is no excuse for her couch to be in such a disgusting state
Please. That would involve her cleaning something - don’t be so ridiculous.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I reckon a baby journal planner type thing. I remember in a live once she mentioned she had something like that in the works or was thinking about it