Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posty post

VIP Member
I’m still waiting to see the full vision of Goldie’s doll house 😂

Also i really hope this trash parent got Bowie his black panther

Reactions: 5

AlterBoy

VIP Member
I am truly so sad that SG is on a trip with these fools - I’ve followed her on TikTok for quite a while and she seems so lovely and innocent. Getting the major ick after seeing her associate with these fools.

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Lol and she didn’t realise that diesel was so expensive until after she bought the car and had to fill it. Has no idea about petrol vs diesel so obviously looking at the fuel efficiency of the car was also not part of their thought process before buying! I’m surprised she actually hasnt filled it up with petrol 😂

How on earth does she actually survive being so dumb?
Yeh I'm glad my partner is a mechanic, stop me from making any dumbs decisions with cars i feel bad her having such a dumb husband, and she's not the brighest how do both of them get through life is beyond me.😂

That floor in her story is vile. She needs to keep the kids picking up after themselves before they move onto a new task, they got to school the older 2 so cleaning as you go would be something they’ve learnt at school, what a filthy pig of a mother Jess is

This is revolting. It will be hard to stop the mould coming back again once she’s removed it as it will be embedded in the plastic, it’s all shitty and flimsy.
That's disgusting why would she keep that, anything in my house is broken, passed its dated gets thrown out!

Last edited:

greacea

VIP Member
My heart is already broken at the thought of my babies leaving home 😭 I can’t relate to her on any level, which I’d good for me I guess…
SAME! I can’t even fathom that will happen one day, but obviously it will so I need to prepare myself and them 🥺

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
In a week we’ll get a story about how she had to redo it because she put ‘go to the park’ on a school day and she couldn’t possibly do that. That would be a weekend Phil activity.

• Haha
Bet you all a GYG meal on Uber Eats that the doll’s house renovation does not get completed.
What do you think the excuse will be? Or will it just disappear?

I think it will get done, but she’ll get bored five minutes in and it will be really half assed. Plastic isn’t the easiest material to work with.

Goodriddens

That was a bit weird. There’s no way she gives that much of a fck about him! He cooks her food, takes care of the kids, and cries over how much he loves her. She’d never do any of that for him!
Never. Instead she sits there recording it to post to the world.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
One of my kids left at the end of year 12 to go to school in Japan for an extra year. It was hard for me .
Those kids won't be encouraged to try for experiences like that because it would cost Jeessii money.

Reactions: 4

Bizziebody

VIP Member
How is this hard?!? 🤦‍♀️ it’s her ‘job’. I looked the ‘gorge’ sets up cause I wanted to see how much they were. Yes, I’m pedantic but ratio of % linen/cotton is important to me
Are these her pjs? I'm confused those pants are so tight & ill fitting. Awful no matter what they are made out of.

Reactions: 4