Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beigebabe

VIP Member
It’s kinda the way people feel when they buy your overpriced Wish albums and they see you either whinging about packing their orders, or patting yourself on the pack for packing 5 and rewarding yourself with an early mark to watch Netflix and twerk into your phone.

Attachments

Reactions: 18

Shazza Snarki

I don't get it - she doesn't care how her trashed chairs look, but cares enough bout how to lounge looks to drop $10k on a fireplace that doesn't heat.

FrontYardFitness

One of the kids will be on the fucking ground soon enough because they will fall right through it.
Bowie already has recently and she posted a photo of it on her stories. 😳

So Goldie gets six dolls for Christmas, one of which looks like a toy for a newborn. Seriously? Couldn't think of literally anything else for a bit of variety or diversity for your poor kids? A book? A ball? Literally anything but dolls? Her kid's gifts are so boring and gender specific. Even when she was talking about the hoverboard things she was saying how they even have a girl's one (because there's a pink one) as if a girl couldn't use a blue one. Fucking MORON!

Last edited:
Like her or not, Roxy Jacenko packed 400 boxes of stock yesterday. The difference between her and our Jesssiiii.
Jessiikkaaa packs 50 boxes and needs a lie down.
View attachment 1767474
Another classic example of adhd. This used to be me. Jessi please, babes, get assessed

I'm the same too. I'm medicated and yes it helps a tonne but it's still a big conscious effort that never ends. I'd be ignoring my kids all day if I wanted my house to be perfect. Jess ignores her kids AND her house chores.
Completely agree that disorganisation and messy home are typical for adhd, which is ironic because we work best, and prefer to be in, clean environments. But with the all or nothing mentality that comes with adhd, it can be really overwhelming to start cleaning a messy house as we see it as one big task to complete, whereas a neurotyoical person will just clean a room or two at a time. A classic example for Jessi is the 3 hour deep clean the other day, I can only assume she hyper focused. I will say though that some people, particularly women, appear very organised and have super tidy homes. That’s a learnt masking behaviour, I do that a lot. I’m super early to things, and prepare wah in advance, because I’ve learnt I need to otherwise I’m late and unorganised and let loved ones down. I also decluttered a lot and try to live minimally (as much as a young family can) so I have a better chance of staying on top of the housework and mess.

Also the motivating factors for people with adhd are external, which is why we do things at last minute, or might race around and clean up right before we are due to have guests over or our partner comes home from work. Jessi used to clean right before her cleaner came at the old house, or she packs bloom orders at the very end of an acceptable time frame to be dispatching them. She waits until the packaging for her Christmas albums run out, even if she did realise the Christmas party orders will make her run short, because she left it to the very last minute to complete that task of ordering more. She doesn’t have that internal motivation that neurotypical people have.

On her stories tonight before they leave for Bowies dinner, where she comments on Phil’s safari outfit, you can see piles of stuff everywhere. Again super typical for adhd to go to the effort of piling things up, put clutter in a drawer or bag, and then never completely follow through by then taking the next step of putting the things in the pile (or bag or drawer) away.

Binge eating is also typical, I feel like we see that in her constant intake of Coca Cola, maccas, takeaway. People with adhd with a lower baseline of dopamine so they are constantly seeking dopamine hits, one way to get a dopamine hit is through junk food / binge eating. On the topic of how much coke she drinks, undiagnosed adhd people usually unwittingly medicate themselves with caffeine - coke or coffee. It’s because it’s a stimulant, as is a prescribed adhd medication, so it’s actually having a different effect on her than a neurotypical . I used to have min 4 coffees a day before being diagnosed, if anything I’d be able to take a nap after a coffee. It completely explains her Coca Cola and coffee addiction.

Personal hygiene also typically lacks in adhd because of too many steps involved, or sensory issues. An example for Jessi was the lack of aftercare during her mummy makeover, and lack of care for her body even now after going to all that effort. She eats crap and doesn’t exercise.

Which then leads to the example of hyper focus and impulsivity for her, the way she cycles through hobbies like ice skating, the bike (I think?), projects around the house. She rarely follows through and finishes the project before starting another one - typical adhd. It’s also the all or nothing mentality of adhd. If she’s not good at something right away she doesn’t get a dopamine hit, then she gives up easily as her brain actually cannot muster up enough motivation to continue.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Shazza Snarki

Especially in the next story posting an ad for a company...that makes lunch boxes and drink bottles.
Which isn't for either of the brand's she shortlisted for people's opinion. Seriously, you can make this shit up. Dumb as this one.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
The post about the chairs, farking hell. They are dangerous first up, they they have half the back snapped off, you can’t sit back properly in them, they are sharp and rough at the top, if the kids fell back on them they would absolutely get hurt. She doesn’t care.

GemmaBish

She’s so lost. Been absent from the gram the last week or so. She has no items to sell so doesn’t bother showing up. It’s all an act around bloom store. She is so utterly boring with no purpose.

Shazza Snarki

Just caught up on yesterday's ramblings. Imagine saying you have been feeling really down 'all week' (even though it's only Tuesday), then being such a vain, vapid bortch that it's because... YOU HAVENT HAD YOUR EYEBROWS LAMINATED IN A WHILE. First World problems for the Burpengary Bogan this week guys 😭

• Haha

Allivera

Chatty Member
Just saw the collaboration with the air cooler company - Jess why not just take off the ridiculously hot button up, long sleeve shirts that aren’t suitable for a Queensland summer 🥵 and wear something sensible like a loose, sleeveless singlet to pack orders in a hot garage! I get she wants to dress like Hailey Beiber and her idols, but Hailey’s not packing orders in a hot garage in Queensland 🔥

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
I almost died when I seen she hasn’t done the Boxing Day orders!

I should have expected it. But honestly how bad is that!

Kids=$$$

This made me so sad 😔 Too self involved to put any effort into your son's birthday. Sure some kids do love a Woolies cake, but I doubt Bowie chose this and with a tealight candle instead of 7 measly candles. It's the little desire to make the kids happy that upsets me. She is always the first and only priority.

Love the broken table too 😏🤭
There's ppl struggling to pay their mortgage & put food on table and they still manage to have actual candles on their child's birthday cake 🤬 love a woolies cake for mid week birthdays, add a small packet of smarties, a birthday banner & figurines literally takes 2 minutes. How shitty of a mother can you be 😡 I don't understand how she or Phil thinks this is ok when they constantly spend $$$ on useless shit, jess still looks like a meth head, the house "renos" & "styling" look ridiculous & those poor kids & dog are just neglected 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Gift fatigue. She can’t be fucking serious. My sons birthday is Christmas Day, and I’ve never complained about “having” to buy all the presents at once. I love it because I love my son. She’s disgusting

• Heart
So she did t expect that many orders. But still didn’t have enough packaging for the albums she’s sold. Only ordered more today, she really does not have a clue how to run any aspect of her business
Huh? Wouldn’t you just order enough boxes for how many albums you have? Was she expecting to sell a heap of Christmas albums after Christmas? I think what she’s forgetting to mention is that she wasted a whole heap of boxes on the Bloom party albums that weren’t supposed to be shipped? 🤔