Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Problem is Now Jessiika can’t come out and be like so I went and got tested and I have adhd because she she will fear the I told you so’s. She has the means so she should look into

Not that I can afford to get tested, putting our son through diagnosis and therapy is expensive enough. But we are pretty sure I might be adhd too. My son is 6 and has combined adhd, we always thought it was because our siblings are on the spectrum but it’s highway likely myself or his dad have it too.
I don’t want to jump on the ‘trend’, so many people are suddenly coming out saying they have adhd. I know it’s because we understand it so much better now but somehow feels like I’m making it up. it’s just like a light bulb has gone off, I had never considered it before and some days I’m like no I’m just lazy other days I’m like hmm maybe I do have it 🤔

I honestly cannot fathom how people keep their house clean, I thought it was a I have kids thing but apparently people with kids can still manage to keep on top of it. I’m late too everything. I forget to shower and sometimes it’s like I really can’t be bothered. I loose everything my husband gets mad 😂. My phone, my keys, my wallet, my sunglasses all the time. I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety (and PND) throughout my life. I was a chatterbox at school, comments like if she applied herself she would really reach her full potential. As an adult I have problems with sleep. My mind is having 100 millions convos at once and always thinking. I have piles and bags of crap that I’m going to get to but never do. I can’t stand walking on a floor that has crumbs, sensory overload from touch or noise. I couldn’t go to shops during the pandemic because something touching my face while there was so many people moving around and noises was too much. I have a really terrible memory, even about my childhood-20’s I just don’t remember things clearly at all. I think people sentences before they say them out loud and mouth their words while they are talking. One day I will get there but right now I don’t have time to focus on me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her pop up market is quite close to me, should I?!
Please do 🤣
Wear a spy cam, I want unfiltered pics of her

Why the duck does she get gifted that big Elf pack. That would be worth heaps and she won’t utilize it to it’s potential, she’s lazy & half arsed with everything she attempts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She truly is the laziest sloth on ig.And considering there are the likes of Sophie Cachia, Emmy Lou and Sez around, its astonishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
97AACD01-8FA9-4299-B575-EC82251EC3FA.png
Hahahahhaha she’s just reposted it again 5 mins ago…. NO ONE WANTS TO ASK YOU ANYTHING 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’m a working doll this week”. Isn’t it Thursday today? This is the first time you’ve started packing albums all week.

Seriously 😳

• Haha
I’m absolutely bleeping losing it at her gift suggestions for Phil. She says she usually gets him an “amart voucher or something for new gym gear”. Umm, doll, every single Amart Sports store in Queensland was rebranded as Rebel Sport ……… BACK IN 2017.

Also, you drive a Santa Fe HIGHLANDER. It’s spelt exactly how it sounds.

She’s a deadset mess. It’s so funny.

B9BB7E72-E311-4538-952C-85BBBF45832C.jpeg

• Haha
I’m absolutely bleeping losing it at her gift suggestions for Phil. She says she usually gets him an “amart voucher or something for new gym gear”. Umm, doll, every single Amart Sports store in Queensland was rebranded as Rebel Sport ……… BACK IN 2017.

View attachment 1773937
Amart is so old I assumed she meant Amart furniture so she could use it for herself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Amart is so old I assumed she meant Amart furniture so she could use it for herself 😂😂
It wasn’t until I saw it posted above I even remembered Amart All Sports! I didn’t realise they’d rebranded to Rebel either, interesting…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It wasn’t until I saw it posted above I even remembered Amart All Sports! I didn’t realise they’d rebranded to Rebel either, interesting…
So it basically confirms Jess is a liar, clearly she hasn’t been there or purchased for years to know it’s now Rebel

Her latest Tik Tok is so awful. duck MaRrY KiLL my husband, like she’s a damn teenager. She’s saying she wants to duck Justin Bieber every day of the week and then saying duck you to Phil and giving him the finger while he’s asleep in the car. Then he has commented on the tik tok “yeah this hurts…” and she’s replied with laughing emojis. She is so stunted and so pathetic.
971C7C90-9BC9-4D42-A145-172DC8F2B3BD.jpeg

2FFBB6A8-2807-4F87-901C-81D17D1CC434.jpeg

E3DF8450-C01D-4A5D-BC75-47066969677D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1773937
Lol and she didn’t realise that diesel was so expensive until after she bought the car and had to fill it. Has no idea about petrol vs diesel so obviously looking at the fuel efficiency of the car was also not part of their thought process before buying! I’m surprised she actually hasnt filled it up with petrol 😂

How on earth does she actually survive being so dumb?

Reactions: 15
Lol and she didn’t realise that diesel was so expensive until after she bought the car and had to fill it. Has no idea about petrol vs diesel so obviously looking at the fuel efficiency of the car was also not part of their thought process before buying! I’m surprised she actually hasnt filled it up with petrol 😂

How on earth does she actually survive being so dumb?
Because she doesn’t leave the house. The kids get the bus to school etc. her quick trips to Mecca don’t go past the petrol station

• Haha
Those questions!?!? WOW.

Sometimes she just lays there during sex to do the deed!?

The duck is wrong with this deadbeat!?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She has gift fatigue 😂
“They aren’t doing fits this year”, I assume she meant gifts, unless it means that Filth doesn’t throw a fit this year when he opens an Amart voucher for a new lounge or some lingerie that isn’t for him, but for Jessii to lay out on the bed with her toys.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.