Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me not being even the slightest bit shocked that they’ve made an advertisement with a big old coffee spill stain as a feature. Wipe down ya surfaces, you filthy Bogan mutt.

09227409-1935-4BBA-AEBC-179810509DB6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She really has no shame. It’s fascinating 😂

I have dirty surfaces in my house too, but I’m conscious not to post any of them online even with my small following, let alone to tens of thousands of people. I can’t imagine if I was actually getting PAID for it.

Reactions: 18

I have dirty surfaces in my house too, but I’m conscious not to post any of them online even with my small following, let alone to tens of thousands of people. I can’t imagine if I was actually getting PAID for it.
Me too and was just thinking how I usually wipe the floor down so when I film my kids finding their elf each morning my floor doesnt look filthy if I happen to post or send to family 😂 If that is an actual stain why not put the vase or the box over it! She is a complete grot!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a narcissist

With all the money she spends on shopping etc. you would think she could afford new chairs.
Imagine having visitors and making them sit on those things.
Those ugly cane chairs are too flimsy for kids of their age, especially boys
Yup i think so more than the adhd! To be in influencer you basically have to be narcissist of some kind or have traits, look at some sarahs day everything is about her, same with aussie mum vlogger (Keraia) all about me time, dresses the kid old tit clothes doesn't look after them but yet she's got a new dress everyday! Just Like messi happily drops hundreds on new clothes for herself.😡

Reactions: 5

Me too but it's dust, not spills, crumbs and filth 🤢 even if something looks clean I always wipe it over before taking photos even if its just a pic to show my mum or a friend what i bought 🤷‍♀️ Who just leaves coffee spills on their bedside table her house must stink 😷🤮

Reactions: 7
Bowie already has recently and she posted a photo of it on her stories. 😳

So Goldie gets six dolls for Christmas, one of which looks like a toy for a newborn. Seriously? Couldn't think of literally anything else for a bit of variety or diversity for your poor kids? A book? A ball? Literally anything but dolls? Her kid's gifts are so boring and gender specific. Even when she was talking about the hoverboard things she was saying how they even have a girl's one (because there's a pink one) as if a girl couldn't use a blue one. bleeping MORON!
My girl is 3 in jan i bought her no dolls 😂 shes got a few and think they need more variety, she's getting cash register, shopping trolly, a ball a bike, she got 1 barbie car, bunch of other stuff, but she picked them all herself so i know she'll play with them and like them.. i don't see goldie playing with all of that 🙃 it will all get lost for sure.

Reactions: 4
Lol and she didn’t realise that diesel was so expensive until after she bought the car and had to fill it. Has no idea about petrol vs diesel so obviously looking at the fuel efficiency of the car was also not part of their thought process before buying! I’m surprised she actually hasnt filled it up with petrol 😂

How on earth does she actually survive being so dumb?
Yeh I'm glad my partner is a mechanic, stop me from making any dumbs decisions with cars i feel bad her having such a dumb husband, and she's not the brighest how do both of them get through life is beyond me.😂

That floor in her story is vile. She needs to keep the kids picking up after themselves before they move onto a new task, they got to school the older 2 so cleaning as you go would be something they’ve learnt at school, what a filthy pig of a mother Jess is

This is revolting. It will be hard to stop the mould coming back again once she’s removed it as it will be embedded in the plastic, it’s all crappy and flimsy.
That's disgusting why would she keep that, anything in my house is broken, passed its dated gets thrown out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she is gearing up to change direction and try and be more of a fashion/beauty influencer than a mum influencer. Her kids are past the age of being cute for brands, less sponsorships etc and she definitely does not want a 9-5 job lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.