Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She prob gave her kid a photo album for his bday…
Well she wouldn’t spend $30 on the Black Panther action man for his Xmas present, so I doubt he’s getting a purchased gift for the B’Day, nothing but a tax deduction coming his way, or a wittten off album out of the lost and damaged stock inventory.

Reactions: 13
That's heartbreaking to see no effort put into making the childs bday special! Those boys will want nothing to do with her when theyre older!!

Reactions: 12
That's heartbreaking to see no effort put into making the childs bday special! Those boys will want nothing to do with her when theyre older!!
Man, that's a new low for her. Just when you think she couldn't get any worse as a mother, that's what she serves up for that poor boys birthday cake?!?!? And WTF Phil? Grow a pair of balls and step up. Those kids need at least one decent parent in their lives that will make them realise they are loved. duck she makes me so mad!

Reactions: 12
You know when you couldn't give a tit about your child when you have 364 days to fkn sort your child birthday out!!
What a fkn lazy fat bleep.
Yuck 🤮

Reactions: 8
Also don't forget how elaborate she goes out for her birthday every July. A Calile hotel booking, restaurants, shopping..duck the kids though.

It's the reason I dislike her the most. She's a selfish, selfish person.

Reactions: 24
She’s so exhausted from what exactly? Sitting on her fat arse for the last 5 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope the boys get new uniforms & shoes ( if needed) & haircuts ready for school. Won't hold my breath though, those things cost money.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Hope the boys get new uniforms & shoes ( if needed) & haircuts ready for school. Won't hold my breath though, those things cost money.
I’m still disgusted how she carried on about bowies uniform last year. Like come on it’s a uniform buy another one and move on. You let your dog chew up your bogan ass shoes

Reactions: 16
This made me so sad 😔 Too self involved to put any effort into your son's birthday. Sure some kids do love a Woolies cake, but I doubt Bowie chose this and with a tealight candle instead of 7 measly candles. It's the little desire to make the kids happy that upsets me. She is always the first and only priority.

Love the broken table too 😏🤭
There's ppl struggling to pay their mortgage & put food on table and they still manage to have actual candles on their child's birthday cake 🤬 love a woolies cake for mid week birthdays, add a small packet of smarties, a birthday banner & figurines literally takes 2 minutes. How crappy of a mother can you be 😡 I don't understand how she or Phil thinks this is ok when they constantly spend $$$ on useless tit, jess still looks like a meth head, the house "renos" & "styling" look ridiculous & those poor kids & dog are just neglected 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s making sure we know exactly all of this 🤣
Hi Jessiiiii. As if you have enjoyed the school holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's ppl struggling to pay their mortgage & put food on table and they still manage to have actual candles on their child's birthday cake 🤬 love a woolies cake for mid week birthdays, add a small packet of smarties, a birthday banner & figurines literally takes 2 minutes. How crappy of a mother can you be 😡 I don't understand how she or Phil thinks this is ok when they constantly spend $$$ on useless tit, jess still looks like a meth head, the house "renos" & "styling" look ridiculous & those poor kids & dog are just neglected 😔
Exactly!! I bought a packet of nice candles for my sons 1st birthday, he's now 7 & I still use the same packet! Nothing against a supermarket cake, we do this for their bday & a special one for their party but its about the lack of any effort or care! Imagine the absolute tantrum she would throw if her fam showed the same amount of effort back to her 🤬

Reactions: 7
I reckon a baby journal planner type thing. I remember in a live once she mentioned she had something like that in the works or was thinking about it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.