Jessiika Wilson #9 She is beauty, she is grace…but only when she filters the ish out of her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mikhailla's is a moron. I know her address, where her kids go to daycare/kindy, where Elle will go to prep next year....all because of IG. I'm a complete stranger yet know so very much. Creepy.

Also I really don't think her and Jess are friends at all. It's purely a business relationship.
It is super creepy, I know all of that about jess too with how careless she is on her socials. She doesn't give a toss about her kids' safety and privacy. Very disturbing.

Is anyone local to her area, I know this is a big ask, no one would openly admit that live in or near Burpengary, but if I swing you some cash could ya cruise by her place & throw a white ant next next to her fence 🤣
HAHA I am in driving distance (in a nice area mind you!) but you couldn't pay me enough to go near that dump 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They might have had a falling out perhaps because I really thought they were friends first before mikkaaailla became her manager. jess really doesn't seem to have many (any?!) actual friends does she. Not hard to see why, she is insufferable.
She wasn't at Harmony's friendsmas, and it wasn't like she had another party/event she posted being at home

Reactions: 8
She wasn't at Harmony's friendsmas, and it wasn't like she had another party/event she posted being at home
Good, she’s a pathetic idiot, she doesn’t deserve invites to friendmas.

I know Mikhailla has her own thread but thought someone here might know, are these good stats? Wouldn’t it be helpful to know what they made the months prior ? Before they outlayed the cash for the marketing?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I know Mikhailla has her own thread but thought someone here might know, are these good stats? Wouldn’t it be helpful to know what they made the months prior ? Before they outlayed the cash for the marketing?
Nor does it say if it's profit or revenue? Profit is what matters but its probably revenue

Reactions: 5
Wow, those 'giant' terrazzo pots are huge. I mean you could lose a child in them. Dreaming of them forever?? She is honestly a joke!

Reactions: 6
Wow, those 'giant' terrazzo pots are huge. I mean you could lose a child in them. Dreaming of them forever?? She is honestly a joke!
With her lack of parental supervision, she probably will! And then demand the company come pick them up because they're DaNgErOuS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually feel sorry for her after seeing this. She’s obviously seen something similar but she just executes everything so poorly! The scale of the pots against house and the plants is all wrong and the concrete needs a good hit with a pressure cleaner! The fence in the background half painted. It’s all just a hot mess!

Reactions: 13
She’s has put garden soil in those pot, they will dry so quickly, especially over the next few days with the heat! You need potting mix that actually has some fertiliser and wetting agents in the mix. Those plants will not last long.

Reactions: 9
I mean I’d probably rather paint the inside of my fence so it looks nice looking out at it. If I had to stare at that half assed paint job all day I’d cry.

I’m not in marketing, but it doesn’t really give you a whole picture. Is the client spend just the outlay to Mikhailiahaha’s business, or everything in relation to the campaign? Etc.

Reactions: 5
I mean I’d probably rather paint the inside of my fence so it looks nice looking out at it. If I had to stare at that half assed paint job all day I’d cry.
Isnt that just a metaphor for her whole existence though? Only cares about what things look on the exterior to the outside world. Doesn't care how things actually are within.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a riveting reel haha She would've been flashing the neighbours all afternoon in that short fkn dress 😳
She always does. She is like Emmy Lou, thinks she has the worlds best ass. When in fact the pair are just a pair of lard ass, lazy, useless Mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really feel sorry for her children.
She spends all this money on materialistic things for her house when her kids are clearly craving love and attention.
You don't have kids not to do this 😔
I don't give fk if she has adhd or whatever, being a fkn mother is rocket science!!

I really feel sorry for her children.
She spends all this money on materialistic things for her house when her kids are clearly craving love and attention.
You don't have kids not to do this 😔
I don't give fk if she has adhd or whatever, being a fkn mother is rocket science!!
Adhd is in no way correlated with how good one is at being a parent. We need to stop this narrative. Yes she probably has it. No it doesn't have anything to do with how tit she is as a mother.

• Heart
She’s has put garden soil in those pot, they will dry so quickly, especially over the next few days with the heat! You need potting mix that actually has some fertiliser and wetting agents in the mix. Those plants will not last long.
They wont need wetting agent as there's no drainage holes in the pots 😆 they will be a rotting cesspool that stinks on warm days 🤦‍♀️ those plants aren't cheap but cheaps out on potting mix surely proper potting mix & an extra 2 bags wouldn't break the budget 🤦‍♀️😂

Shes live!!

and it was boring. Mostly talking about fast food GYG chips versus Maccas - riveting.

Plus shes been down the last few days and she worked out why?? Not because shes a miserable half assed mum with no style but because her hideous brow lamination was due. They being done now at 11am. Thank the lord :sick:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Also it’s an ad, or at least gifted. Not acknowledged. And a home is how a house feels, not what it looks like…

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t even take a dig at where she lives houses around there are like 1.2 mil+ now.
Bu also complaining about 3 park annual passes for all of you when laminating your brows, doing your hair and weave and the shoes RIP could pay for whole family annual passes 4 times over

Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t even take a dig at where she lives houses around there are like 1.2 mil+ now.
Bu also complaining about 3 park annual passes for all of you when laminating your brows, doing your hair and weave and the shoes RIP could pay for whole family annual passes 4 times over
But that would mean putting her kids before herself and we all know that never happens!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.