Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
Why do these influencers clean their kids rooms themselves. Why are they not telling their kids to clean their own rooms. Amy G is the same, she allows her kids to wreck the house then cleans it up herself.

Reactions: 2

greacea

VIP Member
I need to go scrub my eyes out with soap. I bet Phil hasn't seen the stories and he likely won't unless someone sends to him I guess or he reads here. Lol.

How has she that many followers when she is such a dead beat mum PLUS a trashy bogan. Nor is she pretty, funny, or smart. WHAT has she got going for her?! What is the appeal?! I truly don't get it :eek:
Let’s see how many followers she wakes up with tomorrow!

wowsezzy

And when asked about it RTM admitted she had no idea who Messika was hahahaha and that whilst it was a bit weird they were lovely names and she didn't really care.
That’s sweet of RTM to say, dunno if she was really like wtf hahaha or not.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
What's worse the spray painted bike that was his brothers or the free cruise used as a present? I'm not a believer in giving kids lots of pesents for birthdays but this takes the cake for absolutely little thought. Especially when she got herself a Pilates membership we haven't seen her use yet, and designer shit.
That a dog (she also doesn't look after) ate 🤦‍♀️

posty post

VIP Member
Well for Mars’s sake I hope has found away out of the locked garage, ran up the street to the Highway, waited patiently for the Dog catcher to scoop him up and take him to the pound, a kind family who actually know a dogs needs have adopted him and he’s living happily ever after.

In all seriousness though, he’s not desexed and he will be hankering to get out and sow his wild oats soon too, all the testosterone will kick in & he needs proper training to be living with small pesky kids.
Imagine when he accidentally nips Goldie when she’s got her face Iin his, he’ll be the worst dog on earth in meth head Jessi’s eyes.
I agree 1000%

makeitstop

VIP Member
Are these free curtains the ones she has been waiting a long time for and has complained about?

Goodriddens

Oh my god! This was my first memory too. The same book Groovy Girl book. I had a lot of Groovy Girl stuff. I completely forgot it was even a thing haha.

Correction “Groovy Chick”. Just did a goog and it took me back!
Oh my gosh I remember the groovy chick stuff, they used to have show bags too! Oh the memories lol

Shazza Snarki

The biggest mistake she’s made with her event is not giving out free tickets to other influencers. Why does she think so many people would want to come to just see her? The reason other events sell tickets is because they give out free tickets, so there a lot of influencers there, and therefore a larger pool of mummys that want to go and have the chance to meet their favourite influencer.

She’s got such bad business sense. Factor the free tickets into the cost at the planning stage babes
She couldn't even factor correct costings for things into the planning stage!

AlterBoy

VIP Member
I live in Brisbane but you couldn't pay me 1k to go to this shit show even for a laugh lol. I'd rather sit at home and scratch my eyes out with rusty spoons.

I just looked and there's 122 package tickets left and 8 general admission tickets left. Lol
Ditto - on all accounts.

Great idea, playing with the sunroof. Next injury for her unsupervised kids.
Change her clothes at the very least before you leave home you grub.
The kid was FILTHY!

Last edited: