Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twocent

What is with that tattoo on her hip. Am I right in thinking it says "SO GOOD"???

Reactions: 3

Goodriddens

I don’t quite understand her (Dannii Rodgers) pregnancy timeline 🤔 On 9 June she posted they’d found out they were pregnant a week prior and had a miscarriage. On 11 august she posted her 9 week pregnancy update? I mean I know it’s possible, but very close together…..
It adds up. It means she ovulated again around the 23rd of June and conceived. If she miscarried around 2nd June or soon after, that's 2-3 weeks until she ovulated again which is completely normal.

Last edited:

posty post

VIP Member
The hair has completely changed her whole look. The black outfit choice was awful too so that probably didn’t help but she was pretty in photos before that hair I agree.

Goodriddens

I can't stop looking at her top lip when she talks, it looks fucking ridiculous, like it's struggling to move :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she must have gotten a lip flip when she got botox a few weeks ago, just because the lip filler wasn't already bad enough lol

Wait no, I just looked again. Looks like she's tried to overline them LOL. Can see where the liner is in this pic. They still look shit and ridiculous

Attachments

Snaggletooth

Exactly you don't have to go insane and over the top. Like the kearnts do. Butbsome actual effort and love would be nice.

Shazza Snarki

I'm confused by the reel. Is the taller girl in the green supposed to be one of the friends? She is obviously older. Is she a big sister? A babysitter? The mum?

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
My son (same age) never gets that dirty but we also don’t live in the sticks - and I wipe his hands/face when he gets dirty!

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
I'm confused by the reel. Is the taller girl in the green supposed to be one of the friends? She is obviously older. Is she a big sister? A babysitter? The mum?
There’s actually 2 older girls - why? So confusing… at that age, you typically don’t have older friends

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
What the fuck is this caption tho? Isn’t this your full time business? Most people continue to work throughout the year… not just for a week or 2

323267DB-44A5-4987-9345-2A08D75C5B3B.jpeg

notgifted

VIP Member
He probably exaggerated the quote so he wouldn't have to do it.
He probably told her an accurate wait time for the works to be done and she said nope, I’m Jess and I get what I want when I want, so stick it up ya bum Jase. I’ll go elsewhere with my business 🤪

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
It’s an interesting contrast between the two “influencers” content, adele has it all paid promotion tagged etc and like others have said, showing off the trip well. Her grid post also clearly show the brand, unlike Messi jessii’s photo of herself with no reference to the brand at all, maybe Adele is getting paid more than just a free trip? She’s also keeping her own engagement up with the whole giveaway angle. Is this Messi Jessii in one of Adele’s stories?
A00A01B5-78D4-405C-BC2B-4733F82CC472.png

Snaggletooth

I don't get why they are getting off in Cairns at day 5 and not staying the whole time? Did p&o not spring for the whole thing?
Is Adele doing the whole thing??
I couldn't do 10 days on a cruise. I am not a cruise person though.

insurance_who

So Adele stayed late on shore yesterday for the dolphin feeding at sunset. What a beautiful experience for her daughter. Wouldn’t Levi have loved that for his birthday but no Jessi was back in the ship before sunset giving us a tour of her filthy room. I mean I know they went on the helicopter but seriously? The kids would have enjoyed the dolphin feeding!!
Yet today all we've seen them do for him is throw him on the zipline (which is probs also included) - what a snooze fest.....

notgifted

VIP Member
I can't with this woman! How she manages to afford everything she does is beyond me!
I do more in a day then this slob kabob does in a week, where is my brand new car?! :mad:
She’s a maggot I tell ya. You can almost smell her by looking at her through the phone 🤣🤣 she’s a gutter rat.