Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s made use of her Pilates or whatever it was membership she got for her birthday, or if it’s just another health / fitness dream that never left the couch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I remember she did the same for Christmas.
tacky to gift something that you only bought for a few bucks and looks like stock that just hasn’t moved.

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
He probably loves it, he might be able to put a load in her tonight 😂 so he’ll be rubbing his grimy hands together or at least jerkin off to the Insta vids all over the place
He probably loves it, he might be able to put a load in her tonight 😂 so he’ll be rubbing his grimy hands together or at least jerkin off to the Insta vids all over the place
I know who else would be having a cheeky rub tonight watching these stories *cough* Braddles 🤮😂

• Haha

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
I’ve done both courses, and no they don’t teach you anything useful. I found it a massive waste tbh
Omg! I wondered what use that reno course would be, coz yet nothing she does is in the order or makes any sense, it seems like they'd just tell to invest in anything aesthetically pleasing, nothing of actual use 😂

Private wait lists are long here in Brisbane for a good ent and 3-5 months sounds exactly right if she has indeed gone private
Yep we have those wait times in my city too. Unless we can get a cancellation, we’ve always had to wait months. Public ENT is literally years here 🤪

Hopefully it is private and that’s the quickest she can get Goldie in, poor little thing. It should have been done so long ago.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Lucky she’s so much prettier in real life 😳😳😳
She is honestly so fucking stupid. Anyone that genuinely follows her would have to be equally as stupid. I would imagine they were shocked when they saw her in real life and had to give the pretty comment as a cover. Imagine seeing that methhead skin and nose in the flesh.

• Haha

Allivera

Chatty Member
I desperately need a thread for this moron. If anybody has any title suggestions I’m happy to create one?? :m:m
I don’t quite understand her (Dannii Rodgers) pregnancy timeline 🤔 On 9 June she posted they’d found out they were pregnant a week prior and had a miscarriage. On 11 august she posted her 9 week pregnancy update? I mean I know it’s possible, but very close together…..

• Wow

kmartplate

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s possible Goldie has been assessed or even diagnosed without Jess sharing it? I mean of course it’s possible, but seems unlikely. And not due to respecting her kids privacy.

gal1234

Yes I had one and to be fair, I do love it and still have it 🙈😂

I wish I could find mine online! It was Groovy Chick and spiral bound and had lots of set questions to fill in and a spot for photos. We’d swap books for a night and fill in our page with our best sparkly coloured pens and decorate and colour the pages.

It’s not a concept she’s invented, but I’m not 12 so I don’t know if it’s something that still exists now 😂. It’s not something I’d do as an adult woman, but it’s cute for kids. I can’t see where it fits for her audience, they’re too old and their kids are too young.

They were cheap journals though and I’m sure we just bought them at news agencies. $70 is insanity.
YESSS I had the same one haha! It was great! Definitely wasn’t $70 - Probably $15 lol!

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Is anyone watching or watched her live today? She looks defeated and sad. Maybe the antics of her trash dance have hit her. She’s usually a lot chattier. But listening for on about her design for her house, it’s just so all over the place. Like get an interior designer/decorator to help so you don’t waste any more money trying to “figure out” what your vibes are.
She looks so bored and annoyed at packing her orders! And yeah, barely any chat. Barely even answering the questions properly. What’s the point of it??

“I feel like I’m doing stand up comedy to deaf people” 😳😳😳

Last edited: