Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #7 for the Queen of Burpengary, Jessiika Wilson.

Congrats and thank you to @Goodriddens for the winning thread title. Shortened for length:
Messi Jessii, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry. When her kids come out to play, Messi Jessii runs away.

I can’t really think of anything she’s done since the last thread! Mostly she just lay around in bed, watching TV. She is surging ahead with the Bloom Store event, but will she be able to maintain interest in something until November? Or will the whole thing get axed? Time will tell!

Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for the bloom party when the guests arrive and don’t even recognize this unfiltered bulbous nosed, weave wearing bogan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only things I remember about Jjeessii is she had some teeth out, took to many pain killers on an empty stomach & gave herself a guts ache. Got something hideous done to her eyebrows. Exciting times.🤑🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can messiika and Philth not get golden child assessed. Very obvious that something is not quite right. Also heartbreaking to see the way she is posing in the latest story. Not appropriate, obviously been watching her mum too much

Reactions: 12
Yeah Jess, parenting is taking your kids to school. Not just for a book week parade, but every bleeping day - not shipping them off on the bus because you can’t be fucked.

The one time she drives them to school and she’s having a bleeping whinge about it?! The selfishness on this one, seriously 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
As if the school is going to listen to this filthy bogan and change the way they do book week. Nothing is creative about you Jessiika, look at your house for starters.

Reactions: 11
I mean honestly what would her kids have picked? We’ve never seen them read except Goldie 2 days ago. Bowie would have just chosen a dinosaur and Levi probably something like Harry Potter or some other tv show he watches that would have been a boring costume too.

I wish I could post a photo of what I made for my kids last year. She acts like she’s got the glue gun out doing arts and crafts every single day. I’ve NEVER seen her kids doing any kid of craft or art.

Reactions: 12
Yeah Jess, parenting is taking your kids to school. Not just for a book week parade, but every bleeping day - not shipping them off on the bus because you can’t be fucked.

The one time she drives them to school and she’s having a bleeping whinge about it?! The selfishness on this one, seriously 🙄
She is beyond a joke of a parent.

Reactions: 7
I mean honestly what would her kids have picked? We’ve never seen them read except Goldie 2 days ago. Bowie would have just chosen a dinosaur and Levi probably something like Harry Potter or some other tv show he watches that would have been a boring costume too.

I wish I could post a photo of what I made for my kids last year. She acts like she’s got the glue gun out doing arts and crafts every single day. I’ve NEVER seen her kids doing any kid of craft or art.
I would have loved them to both go as a scrapbook

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like, no Jess, it’s you who is boring as all hell, just so lazy, everything to do with the kids (stuff the kids would be loving and enjoying) is just a big hassle for her, waste of her time, she’s is a pathetic person. Can’t find joy in simple things for her kids. I honestly doubt those kids read books to have a favorite character to dress up as. Also book week isn’t just sprung on her, how about she becomes engaged in a school calendar of events so she knows what’s coming up and it won’t have to be so last minute.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Like, no Jess, it’s you who is boring as all hell, just so lazy, everything to do with the kids (stuff the kids would be loving and enjoying) is just a big hassle for her, waste of her time, she’s is a pathetic person. Can’t find joy in simple things for her kids. I honestly doubt those kids read books to have a favorite character to dress up as. Also book week isn’t just sprung on her, how about she becomes engaged in a school calendar of events so she knows what’s coming up and it won’t have to be so last minute.
Or shock horror volunteer at the school, help with reading, the canteen, the P&F, go to assemblies. I was so hands on when my kids were in kinder and primary school. My kids got a lot out of it, as did I and made friends who after 20 years, I’m still close with. Imagine that Methikkaa

Reactions: 9
Eugh. Of course it’s bloody boring, but it’s not about the parents, it’s about the kids!! God forbid this person does anything that doesn’t directly benefit her. I’m not sure why all the complaining… is it reducing the amount of time she can binge watch Netflix? 🥴 what other things specifically did she need to get done?!

Reactions: 6
It sounds like the classes decided as a group what their themes were. Imagine being bothered by that?

Reactions: 8
#nofilter

Reactions: 1
She’s banging on like she’s a creative genius or something?

Calm the duck down love.

Everything you do is copied from someone else and then poorly executed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Or shock horror volunteer at the school, help with reading, the canteen, the P&F, go to assemblies. I was so hands on when my kids were in kinder and primary school. My kids got a lot out of it, as did I and made friends who after 20 years, I’m still close with. Imagine that Methikkaa
This - if only she spent one morning helping at school or being part of the school community. She has the time, but instead chooses to spend it on herself instead of contributing to the school.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.