Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I saw it too. No it's not "normal" as most kids outgrow it by age two. It could be nothing, ie random or just a habit and nothing more ( a habit that should be discouraged). But that along with her speech issues, her physical features, large tongue always out, mouth breathing, HOW IS SHE SO OBLIVIOUS. I'm not couch diagnosing anything, because as mentioned all those things could be nothing and I'm absolutely no expert. The Issue is that she ignores it.

I can't even sit through her chatty car stories anymore, I literally have to skip through. So thank you for summing up her boring predictable plans for the day for us hahaha. And agree, I feel for that little girl. It's all about jess, jess, jess.
Out of curiosity what physical features raise concern? No hate just wondering because I always just felt like she looked a lot like her mum

Reactions: 1

notgifted

VIP Member
My mind is blown. I never thought Goldie looked entirely DS but definitely had traits. I had no idea about Mosaic DS. Regardless if Goldie is or not, thanks for the awareness!
I often thought she looks a little different and also had no idea about Mosaic DS, I had a look at Jess’s Goldie highlights and im shocked really. It could possibly be !

influencemehow

Not sticking up got the vile mole, but from my own experience I would say they are to wear overnight incase she wets the bed, my own son needed them overnight just in case for a while when he was first day time toilet trained, but in this cows case she is likely too lazy to take golden child to toilet overnight so makes her wee the nappy, can’t interrupt her beauty sleep, although Phil would likely be the one dealing with it anyway.
I agree, My kids still wore them overnight for a bit after they were day toilet trained, but I’m sure she said she was fully toilet trained? And wasn’t it a while ago that she said Goldie wasn’t in nappies, so still seems to be a long time after that she’s still possibly wearing them at night times? I know that can be normal but we all know in jess’ case it’s just laziness. In my experience with three kids toilet trained right at 2 years old, unless there’s other issues, they need to get it done all at once within about two ish weeks. No putting nappies back on occasionally as it just doesn’t work and confuses the child.

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
I don't think she got The Pallisade!? I think she ended up with The Santa Fe!? I may be wrong. I tune out with her dribble. Always sounds like she is about to have a heroin nap.
You could be right. My mistake. I thought it was the same car

shelookscute

Chatty Member
I think it 100% looks like tattle! My facebook app is not blue like that. It's all white... The white writing at the top in that screen shot is the Web address and then the tattle word is below that (if it looks the same as mine that is).

Agree about the curtains. They should be wall-to-wall! What was she thinking...
Yes on closer inspection you are right, my Facebook isn’t blue at all.

Like, no Jess, it’s you who is boring as all hell, just so lazy, everything to do with the kids (stuff the kids would be loving and enjoying) is just a big hassle for her, waste of her time, she’s is a pathetic person. Can’t find joy in simple things for her kids. I honestly doubt those kids read books to have a favorite character to dress up as. Also book week isn’t just sprung on her, how about she becomes engaged in a school calendar of events so she knows what’s coming up and it won’t have to be so last minute.
#nofilter

Shazza Snarki

Radio silence on both bloom and her personal page today - upset she hasn't sold many journals? Usually businesses the day after a product launch would be thanking customers for buying, updating on packing orders reels on packing boxes etc.
Maybe the joy ride happened!!

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
I can't stop looking at her top lip when she talks, it looks fucking ridiculous, like it's struggling to move :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she must have gotten a lip flip when she got botox a few weeks ago, just because the lip filler wasn't already bad enough lol

Wait no, I just looked again. Looks like she's tried to overline them LOL. Can see where the liner is in this pic. They still look shit and ridiculous
WTF is a lip flip????💋