Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

posty post

VIP Member
Exactly what I think will happen. She won’t tell them the truth and to be honest I doubt any of them will care he is gone. They are exactly the best pet owners.

Reactions: 2

kitty_cat123

VIP Member
Why wouldn't you change her clothes? Poor little thing sitting around in dirty clothes. Bloody hell. No child would be getting into my new car with dirty clothes or face/hands.

Also people, it isn't hard to keep your shoes locked away from a puppy. Here's a massive hint - keep them in the garage - not INSIDE! Shoes do NOT belong in the house. No. They are filthy germ carriers.
She hate my 2.5yo, she gets one tiny speck of dirt on her straight in the wash her clothes go, she wouldn't he allow me to take her with dirty clothes, goldie is definitely not aware of things, and coz Jessi puts no effort, sadly she probably thinks its normal to be grotty and messy all the time.

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
Jessii posted a photo of a different cruise company, but she’s stupid, so I guess that doesn’t mean anything. These other people are going to Tassie in November I think.

Cruise company aren’t following Messii Jessii, so if it’s been gifted, it’s a different promotions. Jess started following P&O, the others are Royal Caribbean.
Lol, I should have read your post first!!

I did just go back on her stories and it looks like her cruise post is gone?

As an ED nurse please do not show up at the ED for that. That is not an emergency as highlighted in the name emergency department 🤣 we don't wanna see you if your kid is breathing loudly and clearly needs an ENT that's your GPs job that why they get paid 120+k a year hahah.

Also I had to laugh her latest stories say that her Xmas bloom event is almost at the required numbers..... What 5 people???!

Tickets are only available until 5th October so I don't see how she plans on selling them all
I’ve only just started following her and didn’t realise this is something ongoing. I thought it was a one off and have now realised this is been going for ages and she hasn’t pushed to have the child seen by an ENT. Was just scary to hear! x

notgifted

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so good!

What was she beforehand in her "corporate career" like she talks about. Was she a bank cashier at Westpac or something? She talks like she was some huge ass business woman. Does she even have a degree?
She was a finance manager at Westpac & she did have a fair few staff under her, I’m not sure about the degree, but she did work her way up pretty quickly and was apparently good at her job, a lady I worked with at a rival bank used to work for her and is still good friends with her, she seems to love Dannii & thinks the sun shines out of her arse.

Reactions: 1