Jessiika Wilson #7 So much ass, absolutely no class, Bloom hit the skids and she still hates her kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @lifeispeachy !
Shame little Messii isn’t around today for us to have anything to talk about! Where is she?? Surely not enjoying the school holidays with her kids?

Reactions: 9
Mars couldn't damage the inside of the house when he's always locked in the garage. :cry:

I think she's quiet not because she's busy having fun with the kids but stressing out because she has to look after her own children without Fill!

Reactions: 15
I think she's quiet not because she's busy having fun with the kids but stressing out because she has to look after her own children without Fill!
Your comment has got me thinking - what the actual duck is the point of her “influencing”?

She’s got HORRID style so not a fashion account.

Her parenting is dangerous and concerning so really not a mummy blogger.

Not a Reno or Interiors account - She just needs to check out the chess board in her kitchen (see house tour YouTube for lols) to really grasp how much of a waste of money the QLD fireplace was.

Bloom is barely a business.

Whats the “vibe”, hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Or she’s loving herself sick for gaining an extra 200 followers since the weekend’s WAP dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why bother spending money on painting the kitchen or shortening the benchtop if you are going to Reno it? Just save the money for the reno, if they saved the money she has spent on pointless projects so far and furniture and art she hates after a few months she would be closer to affording the Reno.

Though from memory she doesn't want to save for it, instead refinance and potentially increase their mortgage.

Reactions: 12
I knew it! I knew she read here yesterday and spent the day cringing in embarrassment about her actions at the mummy republic event haha. She’s bought up the kitchen thing and when she plans to renovate it. We see you reading here Jess. So obvious!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously imagine her kids digging up the WAP stuff in the future. Way to go Jess not cringe worthy at all.

• Sick
She spoke about the kitchen Reno in her live the other day. They plan to remortgage and use the equity to do the kitchen and bathrooms all at once!

• Haha
  • Wow
Messi babes manager is a train wreck. Obviously gave everyone the ickkkkk because both deleted now
WHY do influencers do this one on the reg?? do they not see the backlash that comes EVERYtime someone does it and take a pause? Or do they actually think they are putting something unique and ground breaking out there to lord it over everyone else who can't get things done due to all the usual complications of - you know - normal life??
Seriously WTAF SMH

Reactions: 11
She spoke about the kitchen Reno in her live the other day. They plan to remortgage and use the equity to do the kitchen and bathrooms all at once!
Is she getting all the information about interest rates increasing, or does she live on her own planet? (I think we all know the answer to that one).

Why bother spending money on painting the kitchen or shortening the benchtop if you are going to Reno it?
Because content and head pats.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.