Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t posting cos she has bad internet coverage 😂😂no messiii you are miserable cos you are trapped with your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mikhala’s hair is sooooooo bad !!!! Why has she done so many stories of it?!
It’s like when those kids dress up as old people for school

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have we liked her content this week?? Hahahahaha what content Messii?? Your disgustingly messy room after a day? Your blatant favouritism of golden child? Your saggy chest in ill fitting clothes??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘My content’, you mean the photos that Phil took that you just uploaded..

Have we liked her content this week?? Hahahahaha what content Messii?? Your disgustingly messy room after a day? Your blatant favouritism of golden child? Your saggy chest in ill fitting clothes??
I had a strong urge to reply to that story asking ‘what content?’. Thankfully I controlled that intrusive thought so I didn’t get blocked and can continue to enjoy the tit show 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would she choose two aerial flights of bodies of water. Wow I mean yep would be stunning but don’t you think you’d choose two different activities to showcase the options available? She’s a fool for not doing the dolphin feeding. Your content this week sucked Jessi. If it wasn’t for your crappy content and my dislike for you, Adele’s extensive well thought out posts might have just influenced me to book a PO cruise. You’ve influenced me not to bother.

Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha was JUST THINKING this. It was incredibly dull and boring. Much like her really. What a waste for P&O.

Reactions: 7
Why would she choose two aerial flights of bodies of water. Wow I mean yep would be stunning but don’t you think you’d choose two different activities to showcase the options available? She’s a fool for not doing the dolphin feeding. Your content this week sucked Jessi. If it wasn’t for your crappy content and my dislike for you, Adele’s extensive well thought out posts might have just influenced me to book a PO cruise. You’ve influenced me not to bother.
Because that's what her and Philth wanted to do - never mind doing something the kids would actually enjoy like dolphin feeding!

Reactions: 11
‘My content’, you mean the photos that Phil took that you just uploaded..

I had a strong urge to reply to that story asking ‘what content?’. Thankfully I controlled that intrusive thought so I didn’t get blocked and can continue to enjoy the tit show 🤣
Also took this same screenshot! What bleeping 'content' !?

This flop is delusional. She wouldn't know 'work' if it smacked her in the face.

Surely these companies give a brief on what they expect!? What she did!? Ain't it. Like everything else!? Half assed and lazy. She would never survive an actual job.

Reactions: 4
Because both of those activities would have been the top dollar ones, where she could plonk her lard arse in a seat for the duration & her kids strapped the duck in so she also doesn’t have to parent them like she would on other land based, more enjoyable for the kids activities.
She does not even try to his how selfish she is, filthy hip hop wanna be Fill is just as bad.

One job you stupid duck and you still fucked it.

Her last story!? Where some bogan is on the microphone screeching 'Aussie Aussie Aussie!' While passengers screech back 'Oi Oi Oi!' While going under The Harbour Bridge!? You could not get anymore bogan than that.

Great entertainment Meth head.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
One job you stupid duck and you still fucked it.

Her last story!? Where some bogan is on the microphone screeching 'Aussie Aussie Aussie!' While passengers screech back 'Oi Oi Oi!' While going under The Harbour Bridge!? You could not get anymore bogan than that.

Great entertainment Meth head.
Its so embarrassing when people chant 'aussie, aussie, aussie', that alone would make me jump overboard 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.